BY FARNAM

Fiberglass grooming block that is the easy low-cost way to remove horses loose hair dust and dirt. Leaves the horse s coat slicker shinier and well shed-out quickly. Length: 1. Width: 5. Height: 3. see more...

Review (1)
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a must have for any horseman. My welsh pony is terrified of clippers and as a result grows a giant winter coat like a yak. Once that coat starts growing in I begin using this block and will continue to use it until after the winter coat sheds out in the spring. This has cut down the amount of time she sheds from several weeks to around 2 weeks. Her coat looks so much healthier and she enjoyed having this used.

One block lasts me for one shedding season before it falls apart but for the price I’m completely fine with this. This shedding block is strong enough to use on tough belly and neck hair, yet gentle enough to use on her legs and face. I have bought this from Dover Saddlery, SmartPak, and Amazon with great success.

I have used this on my cavaliers but they greatly prefer their furminator.