Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFarnam
39036 Slick-N-Easy Grooming Block

Farnam 39036 Slick-N-Easy Grooming Block

by Farnam

Fiberglass grooming block that is the easy low-cost way to remove horses loose hair dust and dirt. Leaves the horse s coat slicker shinier and well shed-out quickly. Length: 1. Width: 5. Height: 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farnam 39036 Slick-N-Easy Grooming Block!
Christine D.
South Lyon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This grooming block works great on a shedding horse. I also use it to clean the horse hair off my girth and saddle pads. Not too expensive, but if you plan to use often then buy a bunch. They don't last long.
Elizabeth S.
shedding season is just around the corner and this block will save your life. It works wonders and will make an excellent addition to your grooming bag. You will have to replace it after using it for a few months but totally worth doing. You sharpen in my scrapping it on the ground. Total worth purchasing.
Elizabeth  G.
Crofton, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It’s a nice block to have in your trunk for scraping off mud and dirt. It does get smaller each time you use it but it’s very affordable. It does “shed” a little making it just a little messy. I now prefer my Striphair gentle groomer.
Laura R.
Montverde, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a must have for any horseman. My welsh pony is terrified of clippers and as a result grows a giant winter coat like a yak. Once that coat starts growing in I begin using this block and will continue to use it until after the winter coat sheds out in the spring. This has cut down the amount of time she sheds from several weeks to around 2 weeks. Her coat looks so much healthier and she enjoyed having this used. One block lasts me for one shedding season before it falls apart but for the price I’m completely fine with this. This shedding block is strong enough to use on tough belly and neck hair, yet gentle enough to use on her legs and face. I have bought this from Dover Saddlery, SmartPak, and Amazon with great success. I have used this on my cavaliers but they greatly prefer their furminator.

Looking for your answer?