BY FARNAM #12 in Dog Grooming Supplies

2 OUNCE Repels and kills house flies, stable flies, face flies and horn flies from sensitive areas of the face and head of horses and Apply around animal s nose, eyes, ears, mouth and also around wounds and other surface lesions. Works hours at a time. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I kind of find that bugs bite me more when I use this or any type of bug repellent for that matter.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
Works well for places you can't spray flea spray. It doesn't make you r face oily either.
Alexis L.
This is great for repelling flies from both people and horses' faces, where you can't use fly spray. Works even through a hot summer exercise.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love this for places where you cant spray. Use on both my horse and myself, fairly non smelling as well
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I have used this around my horses eyes and works pretty good. I mainly use a fly bonnet on them, but in a pinch it works well.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I really, like this stuff, the thing that i hate more is when flys and mosquitoes are just buzzing around....and this stuff helps bigtime