Farmstand Soft Activity Book

by Carter's

Filled with engaging activities for baby, this cute interactive book features soft pages with crinkle sounds, a baby mirror, colorful numbers, animals and garden artwork. Pop the carrot teether in and out of the hole for peek-a-boo play.

IS IT GOOD PRODUCT ?
I would like to read to my 2 month old would be perfect for her to play with.
Start your review of Farmstand Soft Activity Book!
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Samantha T.
Super adorable soft book for babies. We love skip hop brand. I love that it has a clip on it to attach to the stroller so it’s not easily thrown. Skip hop is always affordable and high quality.
Mastic, NY
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Sandra D.
It entertains them with the pictures and also helps them learn to count and shows them how many fruits depending on the number.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Daisy P.
At first my daughter didn't really like the book. I opened it and started reading and showing her the numbers and fruit, and she seemed to pay more attention. I dont really understand what the carrot attached is for. But other than that I like it and so does my daughter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Crystal R.
I really think this was one of the best ones he gotten because once he seen me open the box and take things out he ran over and took this book it’s so soft and it’s be great to teach him
Fairfield, CA
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Lucila R.
This is a nice activity book that is perfect for little ones who are beginning to explore. My daughter enjoys laying with it. The different noises keeps her entertained.
Mission Viejo, CA
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Malia J.
This little soft book is SO sweet. It has a little carrot that doubles as a teether and interactive piece for the story. There are little tags, mirrors and more inside this little book while my little one learns visual numbers and counting. Two thumbs up! 👍 👍
Spring, TX
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Christine V.
Cute fun crinkle farm animal book is adorable. My son loves the crinkles keeps him engaged and distracted.
Albany, NY
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Yamon A.
This is so lovely for my toddler son as well, he is curious when I open the box and it is soft and safety for babies & toddlers. Lovely educational toys and we are very thankful to get this gifts, thanks and appreciate!
Ponte Vedra, FL
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Tina G.
This is such a cute little activity book. It is perfect to include in a baby shower gift. I love to make baby shower gift baskets, and this is one of the things I like to put in it.
Saint Cloud, FL
Farmstand Soft Activity Book uploaded by Natiana G.
I received this item as complimentary to try out. My little enjoy this book a lot. It teaches him the numbers, fruits and more! is just the right size. Easy to flip and have interactive pages with "mirrors" and holes. The images a big same as the numbers. It makes sound while flipping the pages. Very colorful. Keeps him busy for a little bit. Great book.