Farmland® Naturally Hickory Smoked Lower Sodium* Classic Cut Bacon 16 oz. Package

BY FARMLAND

At Farmland, we take pride in doing pork right, and have since 1959. That's why we work side by side with American farm families, hand trim our cuts and slow smoke our signature bacon over real hardwoods. Our pride and passion is a difference you will taste in every bite. see more...

• How does everyone like this farmland brand?5 Answers
Kimberlyn M.
Auburn , WA
Not a huge fan of bacon but my husband loves this brand . We bake ours to crisp perfection he does every time ! Lol
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Great smiley flavor. I pre cook them and heat them up at work. They are really good
Janet R.
Foodie Expert
Farmland is a very good brand. The is bacon tastes delicious. Everyone in my family enjoys it
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Foodie Expert
Yummmmm! Who doesn't like bacon?? It goes with anything like: on hamburgers, salads, mashed potatoes, other sandwiches, inside pancakes, or just regular bacon. It doesn't matter what you do with it, it always tastes so good!! You can find this at your grocery store & what's so good about it, is that there is not as much salt in it. I know we love our salt, but it still tastes the same without it!
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste I'm doing a diet high in fats so I buy it frequently is from my favorites
Nicole M.
Foodie Expert
How does everyone like this farmland brand?