Farmland® Naturally Hickory Smoked Honey & Maple Flavored Classic Cut Bacon 16 oz. Package

BY FARMLAND

At Farmland, we take pride in doing pork right, and have since 1959. That's why we work side by side with American farm families, hand trim our cuts and slow smoke our signature bacon over real hardwoods. Our pride and passion is a difference you will taste in every bite. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to eat bacon in?1 Answers
Raquel D.
Foodie Expert
It's bacon. And it has honey and maple. How can you go wrong?! I can eat a whole pack to myself lol
Tiffany M.
San diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I would like to try this maple flavor bacon. This sounds pretty good & make me want to try it.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Maple bacon say no more who doesn't love bacon adding maple just makes it better
Raquel D.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to eat bacon in?