GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconFarmland
Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon Thick Cut

Farmland Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon Thick Cut

by Farmland

Farmland® Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
Passion for pork since 1959.
Slow smoked using real hardwood.
U.S inspected and passed department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmland Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon Thick Cut!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is so yummy. Your cardiologist will tell you “don’t do it” but .... it’s delicious.
brittani C.
Farmland Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon Thick Cut uploaded by brittani C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this fresh cut bacon! Its delicious and the hickory smoked flavor adds a nice touch. I recommend this brand for bacon.
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I rather have the thicker cut bacon. I love the taste and price isn’t to bad. When I run out of home but here’s meats this is my go to brand.
Reeva S.
Vancouver , WA
I really like the farmland naturally hickory smoked thick cut bacon. It retails around $5.99 in my area and I try to stock up when I can get it for $2.99-3.99 when on sale and coupon. Lately it’s the only bacon I will use. It still had a nice size, texture and flavor once cooked. Most other commercial bacon brands don’t leave much left once the fat is cooked off!
Alora B.
Ruston, WA
I have tried many kinds of bacon and I have to say this might be one of my favorite cheaper brands. I can always find it on sale and it has a nice taste and does not create an overwhelming level of fatty grease.
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Farmland Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon Thick Cut uploaded by Kayla B.
I love this bacon. It always comes out delicious! I used it to line a muffin tin and make egg breakfast muffins! Although it can be a little expensive, it always comes out amazing! This is definitely our bacon of choice!

Looking for your answer?