Farming Simulator 14 (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

The best-selling simulation series brings its new installment to the palm of your hands! With a new ergonomic interface developed exclusively for handheld consoles, farming simulator 14 boasts a huge selection of real-world farming vehicles and a complete career mode. Players will test their business management skills as they plant and harvest a variety of crops (wheat, canola, corn), breed cattle, control large and powerful farming machinery, tend to their fields, sell their products to the highest bidder, and more. The possibilities are endless in the largest farming simulation ever created!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farming Simulator 14 (Nintendo 3DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Kids game and reminded me of that Facebook farming game so kinda lame but it's okay when you're bored
Owings Mills, MD
This game is HILARIOUS. Don't buy if you want a serious SIM game. But hey, if it's on sale and you want something to alleviate boredom, here ya go!
Greenville, MI
My son and boyfriend absolutely love this game. It is very fun and I have actually played it a couple times.
Buffalo, IA
My BF Is obssessed with this game. He loves the graphics and mods that he can buy. He sends hours daily playing this game. Next best thing to owning a farm himself.
Blackpool, Lancashire
Gamer Expert Level 2
this game is so funny i can play it for hours its like goat simulator really fun not may game out there like it its great value not to pricey  easy to install and play  i just love the whole game in general i would recommend this game for  to other p[people
Saskatoon, SK
This game didn't work very well for me. I got my tractor stuck and then the game kind of just froze.

Looking for your answer?