Farmina Pet Foods Farmina Natural and Delicious Grain Free Chicken Recipe Small and uploaded by Rally M.

BY FARMINA PET FOODS

While dogs and even cats are able to benefit from limited carbohydrates, their dietary requirements are similar to those of predator canines and felines. Anatomically, they are better structured to eat and process animal proteins and animal fats. The Natural and Delicious Grain-Free formulas for dogs and cats are comprised of 70% animal ingredients and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins and minerals. These diets are grain and gluten free. They're also quite different than competing foods because we use much better quality protein sources that are devoid of bone, so ash is as low as 7.80% and calcium and phosphorous levels are controlled. -Grain Free -Limited Carbohydrates -Low Fiber -High Level of Fresh Protein -No Peas, Lentils or Pea Protein -No Artificial Preservatives -No Added Plant Oils of Any Kind see more...

Jenny L.
Troy , MI
This is a high quality grain free puppy kibble recommended to us by our breeder. Our pembroke welsh corgi liked the taste but unfortunately was not digesting it well. Puppy was having some vomiting issues so we switched to a prescription diet. Bad smell though.
Renee M.
Montreal
False claim: there is corn in the N&D grain-free Cat food!I'm so disappointing. I have made a lot of research to find the best food for my babies.I thought I found a grain-free and corn-free food (Non GMO).THIS IS A LIE!It's the second bag in a row with a different lot number that I find a whole grain of corn.  I sent pictures and they admitted it was a mistake.  But now a second time!?!
They are claiming to be grain-free and corn-free.  This is false claim and it's lying to the customers!
It's unacceptable and unethical to lie to customers and include ingredients that are not supposed to be there.
No one should encourage a lying company that hides ingredients.