BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Whoopie Cream Shea Butter Hand Cream see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love Farmhouse products!  I love that they are all natural and they smell heavenly, but not overwhelming.  I own 3 different hand creams of theirs and highly recommend all of their products!  They leave my hands feeling so soft and supple and will continue to buy their products!
Keira L.
This stuff smells like dessert and keeps my dry hands super soft and hydrated. It's a great hand cream to keep in your bag, because it feels like a treat every time you use it, but it's just as good after a bath or shower on extra-dry skin. I haven't met a Farmhouse Fresh product I haven't liked.
Mallory P.
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it leaves my hand silky smooth without leaving any excess that can make your hands feel oily. I use this every morning and have loved how soft they make my skin feel! I would highly recommend getting this product as a gift this Christmas as it would make for a great stocking stuffer!
Ariana N.
Philadelphia
I am completely obsessed with this hand cream. i am a first time user, and it wont be my last time. it was very very effective. this butter hand cream is gentle on the skin and leaves my hands smooth and smelling great😍
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
My hands are always in water as a mom and teacher. This cream with shea butter is extremely hydrating. Since I started using it a few weeks ago my hands no longer have dry flaky patches. I do a lot of arts and crafts,cooking and gardening. My hands feel so much softer and look younger! I will definitely buy this again.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Lovely product. This is nice and rich. Smells wonderful. I have a very sensitive nose to smells and this didn't bother me at all. The product leaves my hands very soft and supple. I stay stocked up on this.
Gabrielle G.
This is such a great product especially for someone like me who is constantly washing my hands! It's super easy to just pop it in your purse and pull it out anytime your feeling dry! I would also definitely recommend bringing this when traveling or having with you during the colder months when it's extra dry.
Sara L.
Colleyville, TX
This hand cream was nice and moisturizing. The smell was not too strong which is a must but it did leave my hands a bit greasy to immediately pick up a pen or pencil following application. I would use it in the future just maybe not at work or while in the car due to the slower absorption rate.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
Tnis is amazing. It lasts forever. The smell makes you want to bite your hands. Its just simply perfect. I use this at work alot and it helps so much. Washing my hands all the time they get a bit dry. This takes care of them and its not drying.
Kelly D.
Mashpee, MA
This felt amazing on my hands and was exceptionally moisturizing. I would recommend it to friends but the container was a bit hard to close after using the hand cream as it was quite slippery.  And it smells amazing!! <3