FarmHouse Fresh Whoopie! Cream Shea Butter for Body

by FarmHouse Fresh

Moisturize This brand new Shea Butter whip is a jarful of joy! Lightly scented with fond memories of white velvet cream and moist layer cake, it is hard to resist as a start to each morning... or a sweet farewell to each day.  Inspired by the famous comfort treats -Whoopie Pies. Farmers would find these handmade creamy cake-like delights in their lunchbox and shout "Whoopie!"  We hope this every day cream becomes your every day delight, too... The supple butters and Vitamin E packed Jojoba and Soybean oils calm even the severest of dry skin.  A giftably gorgeous 10 ounce glass jar and fun box makes a pretty keepsake. No Parabens, SLS or Mineral Oil Benefits: Softens and soothes dry, chapped skin Calms many irritations and allergies, including sunburns Fights wrinkles through deep penetration of Vitamins A & E, helping improve elasticity and

Price ? What are you thoughts
Is this supposed to smell like a whoopie pie?
Where can I buy this? What does it smell like?
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Whoopie! Cream Shea Butter for Body!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE this product. It smells absolutely amazing, and is incredibly thick and moisturizing. You only need to use a small amount after getting out of the shower to completely envelop your skin with moisture. Makes skin so much smoothr than anything else I have used.” in reviews
Ann Arbor, MI
Farmhouse Fresh did an amazing job with this product. The Whoopie! Cream Shea Butter for body is my ultimate go-to, and not to mention favorite product from the line. I love how thick the texture is, perfect consistency!
Aquasco, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best lotion ever for people with dry skin. It’s helped my eczema out so much. I love that it’s natural ingredients too. It’s pretty thick but it’s not sticky like some body butters
Hays, KS
The scent is absolutely amazing! I prefer using it during the winter months. The formula is quite hydrating and soaks into the skin very well. I highly suggest this to anyone with dry skin, or just someone who loves to moisture.
Charleston, SC
This stuff smells great and feels good too. However, the scent is quite strong and if I smell if for too long, I will get a headache. I don't know of many places that sell these either.
This cream is amazing!!! I have been using it for years :) the smell is so luxurious and the it leaves your skin so incredibly soft ! I just love this brand altogether:) 💟
I used to work at a salon that sold this and Farmhouse Fresh products are AMAZING. They all smell incredible (this one is sweet) and feel dreamy on my skin. Everyone I worked with was always using the free samples, and it was by far the easiest product to sell.
Warwick, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
FarmHouse Fresh Whoopie! Cream Shea Butter for Body uploaded by Shannon C.
The spa that I work in uses Farm House Fresh products in our services so I get to try out and smell a lot of their products. This one is definitely my favorite! It smells like a cupcake! It's so good you want to eat it! It's a great scent for the holidays but I like it all year around!
New Boston , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so amazing it's ridiculous ! The price is decent considering that the product works so well every penny is worth it! I especially enjoyed this because it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy such as most shea butter products naturally do.
El mirage , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yessss!!!! The scent is just so yummy! I want to eat all of their products lol what I love most about the line is the lotion actually seeps into your skin versus leaving you feeling oily. I would re purchase over and over again
Chattanooga, TN