BY FRESH

Whoopie! Confectionery Candle see more...

Reynaa V.
Phoenix
It’s a really nice product to use , and I really like the packaging to it , it’s very cute. Yes , it’s a bit on the pricey side but it’s great . It did not meet all my expectations and i don’t thing I see myself buying it again . But it is great !
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This candle smells absolutely amazing! I mean it really lights up a room! I would suggest this to any one, whether they place it in an office, bathrooms, car, or anywhere for that matter, if you purchase this product, you won't regret it.
EstheticallyPretty B.
Canton
smells EXACTLY like the sweetest, most delicious cupcake you can think of. every time i light this, i crave sweets. it's very potent, in the best way, and last forever.
Kayla A.
Honolulu, HI
My husband came home and was like THIS PLACE SMELLS AMAZING what are you baking?!?! i was like oops its the candle. This candle is legendary... like amazon narnia legendary.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Farmhouse fresh has to be hands down one of my favorite skin care products! All of their products have the best scents that aren't too strong but give just the right amount and they are so reasonable in price !
Marisa S.
Huntersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say enough about FHF products!!! But this whoppie scented candle is amazing!!!! It smell exactly like the lotion smells so good that you wanna eat it!!!! Not to mention makes my house smell amazing !!!!!
Lilly E.
Granite falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love candles but this has to be my favorite!
They are also so cute as well, it's not a bad smell at all , I bought it online it was not dissapointing at all, I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so delicious thst you'll literally want to eat it! Tge consistency is thick and luxurious leaving your skin beautifully soft.
Virggie P.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the aroma of this product. I totally exceeded my expectations, the packaging is beautiful. Is excellent and super easy to apply
Dawn W.
Blountville
This is great love this candle so much. The smell is great and has a strong smell that surrounds your home with a delightful aroma