BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Whoopie! Confectionery Candle see more...

Reynaa V.
Phoenix
It’s a really nice product to use , and I really like the packaging to it , it’s very cute. Yes , it’s a bit on the pricey side but it’s great . It did not meet all my expectations and i don’t thing I see myself buying it again . But it is great !
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This candle smells absolutely amazing! I mean it really lights up a room! I would suggest this to any one, whether they place it in an office, bathrooms, car, or anywhere for that matter, if you purchase this product, you won't regret it.
EstheticallyPretty B.
Canton
smells EXACTLY like the sweetest, most delicious cupcake you can think of. every time i light this, i crave sweets. it's very potent, in the best way, and last forever.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
Farmhouse fresh has to be hands down one of my favorite skin care products! All of their products have the best scents that aren't too strong but give just the right amount and they are so reasonable in price !
Marisa S.
Huntersville , NC
Can't say enough about FHF products!!! But this whoppie scented candle is amazing!!!! It smell exactly like the lotion smells so good that you wanna eat it!!!! Not to mention makes my house smell amazing !!!!!
Kayla A.
Honolulu, HI
My husband came home and was like THIS PLACE SMELLS AMAZING what are you baking?!?! i was like oops its the candle. This candle is legendary... like amazon narnia legendary.
Lilly E.
Granite falls
I love candles but this has to be my favorite!
They are also so cute as well, it's not a bad smell at all , I bought it online it was not dissapointing at all, I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I work in a salon and we sell fhf products. This is one of my favorites! It is very long lasting, and it makes the whole salon smell amazing. One of the best candles I've tried.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Farmhouse fresh whoopie feels so amazing on my skin I'm obsessed with this product! I recommend that you try this! My skin has never been better!
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
This stuff smells so delicious thst you'll literally want to eat it! Tge consistency is thick and luxurious leaving your skin beautifully soft.