BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Watermelon Basil Vodkatini Body Scrub see more...

Susan F.
Le center
I like using a body scrub at least once or twice a week.  I have used different scents in this brand and really like this scent for summer. Love the product and packaging. I ordered this product online and would purchase again. I would like to try other scents also
Syd A.
Philadelphia
The natural sent of the Watermelon Basil are an easy pick me up for a quik self love routine. For me this scent is ideal for Summer or Spring. I ordered this product online. It did meet my expectations. I will purchase this again. Not for winter just because of the scent.
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
I was just introduced to this product this week when I started teaching esthetics at Eric Fisher Academy. This product is used doing our herbal body treatment during the exfoliation portion. We had four treatments going on at the same time and the scent was to die for! Felt like you were in a summer dream! The watermelon basil mixture leaves your mouth watering and your skin instantly soft.
Ben P.
Paxton
The smell of this scrub is amazing! I really liked the way it was packaged too because I am a sucker for glass jars. The actual scrub itself was really nice too. I felt that it did a really good job at exfoliating and nourishing the skin at the same time. the only reason why I took a star away is because Fresh tests on animals and I am not about that. I used this product before I went cruelty free
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Great packaging, glass giving it an expensive feel. the watermelon vodka scent sooo nice. and it exfoliates and moisturizes. It is unfortunate that it was limited edition. The product does brighten instantly.  May be strong for sensitive skin but overall I would purchase again.
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This body scrub is great for getting rid of dead skin on the areas where you need to get rid of it. It met my expectations. I have never use this product before but I will definitely buy it again. It was not too harsh on my body and it felt really great afterwards.
Marcy A.
Columbus
Fantastic product! I love the smell of this scrub, reminds me of summer. The watermelon is stronger, with light hint of basil. The scrub makes my skin feel soft and clean. I Love everything about this product. The packaging is nice and sturdy.
David S.
All time favorite! It's like taking a shower in heaven! Amazing texture, divine scent, and perfect oil balance. If you want a quick relaxing treatment, purchase this product for your feet.
Athena B.
Henderson
I love it! It made my skin so smooth without any sticky or noticeable residue! Definitely recommend. Very gentle on the skin. My first time using it but I will buy more when it's done! Purchased online. 10/10 recommend!
Courtney M.
Colchester
The scrub felt nice and did a great job, it didn't make my skin feel oily after which a lot of scrubs can do. unfortunately the smell just was not doing it for me. It was a little to artificial for my taste.