BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

A Wonder Milk That Keeps Delivering For normal to dry skin 5 With firming peptides 6 Shine-free finish 7 95% Natural 8 Paraben sulfate free 9 Vegan 10 Gluten free This intensely hydrating daily moisturizer combines the richness of botanical milks with a clinical peptide to help erase the look of lines as it strengthens skin s moisture barrier. Three milks, including coconut and its emmolient oil, provide round the clock hydration and soothing comfort. Feels instantly firming, and within weeks our advanced peptide visibly reduces the look of deep wrinkle surface area by 45%! Rich and creamy, with a shine-free finish for normal to dry skin. This is truly a wonder milk that makes both a daily and long-term difference. see more...

Alyssa S.
This moisturizer has been a life saver! It has made such a difference in my skin in the last month I've used it. It's lightweight but still keeps the moisture in so well. A little goes a long way as well which is awesome since it's pricey.
Rachelle B.
I saw this moisturizer on a site while looking for good moisturizers that wouldn't harm my sensitive skin....I fell in love after getting this in a starter kit!! I had dry flaky skin that just seemed to get redder and more irritated over the past couple years...but now my skin has completely reversed. It is soft, supple, and redness totally reduced. No foundation or concealer needed! I pair this with Wine Down serum (amazing!!) and marula oil by The Ordinary. That's all I need :-)