BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFarmHouse Fresh
Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 34 fl oz

FarmHouse Fresh Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz

by FarmHouse Fresh

A Wonder Milk That Keeps Delivering For normal to dry skin 5 With firming peptides 6 Shine-free finish 7 95% Natural 8 Paraben sulfate free 9 Vegan 10 Gluten free This intensely hydrating daily moisturizer combines the richness of botanical milks with a clinical peptide to help erase the look of lines as it strengthens skin s moisture barrier. Three milks, including coconut and its emmolient oil, provide round the clock hydration and soothing comfort. Feels instantly firming, and within weeks our advanced peptide visibly reduces the look of deep wrinkle surface area by 45%! Rich and creamy, with a shine-free finish for normal to dry skin. This is truly a wonder milk that makes both a daily and long-term difference.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah S.
1,653 reviews
FarmHouse Fresh Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.
FarmHouse Fresh Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Sarah S.
I recently got a sample of this Farmhouse Fresh three milk ageless moisturizer from someone that sells Farmhouse Fresh items in their salon. I really like that this brand’s items are vegan and cruelty free. However, I unfortunately really don’t like the actual product. This moisturizer has a really weird smell to it, and it feels really greasy going on my skin. It does absorb into the skin for the most part, but still leaves my skin feeling sticky. I will not be using this product again.
Heather S.
Ithaca, NY
Last Word: Gentle & Natural. I tried the three milk moisturizer as a small bottle included in a Pharmacy purchase. I was able to give it a go for several days in the morning. If you're looking for clean, vegan, cruelty, gluten, paragon AND sulfate free products, this is certainly a go-to brand. The combination of day and night creams made my skin feel hydrated and soothed my windburnt cheeks! The scent was light, delicate and natural. Well worth the price point!
Kelsey K.
Iowa City, IA
FarmHouse Fresh Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz I asked an esthetician friend for a moisturizer that I could use in the summer when my skin tends to get too oily. I love this product! It has a lightweight feel to it, and I personally like the smell. I gave it a 4 because it doesn't contain any sunscreen.
Mindy C.
Longview, TX
Hands down my favorite facial moisturize!! This is perfect to use daily and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Absorbs very quickly and has a light fresh scent.
Jennifer P.
I love this moisturizer! It makes me skin feel and look great. Not greasy. Smooth. Farmhouse fresh is my favorite skincare line.
Jillian S.
Eldon
This product is very lightweight while still moisturizing my dry skin. My skin feels firmer to the touch after I use it, too! I love using this product after face masks to help my skin rest.
Amanda P.
Punta gorda , FL
Pretty good, I use it during the day, it’s light enough to use before I apply makeup , but I almost feel like it could be a touch heavier or more potent maybe.
Brooke M.
Ringgold, LA
I love this moisturizer! I’ve been using it for almost a year and it is wonderful. I never experience dry skin while using this and it isn’t overly heavy and doesn’t make me feel greasy. Even after sleeping I don’t feel greasy.
Aly S.
Brookings
This moisturizer has been a life saver! It has made such a difference in my skin in the last month I've used it. It's lightweight but still keeps the moisture in so well. A little goes a long way as well which is awesome since it's pricey.
Rachelle B.
I saw this moisturizer on a site while looking for good moisturizers that wouldn't harm my sensitive skin....I fell in love after getting this in a starter kit!! I had dry flaky skin that just seemed to get redder and more irritated over the past couple years...but now my skin has completely reversed. It is soft, supple, and redness totally reduced. No foundation or concealer needed! I pair this with Wine Down serum (amazing!!) and marula oil by The Ordinary. That's all I need :-)

Looking for your answer?