FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Anyke B.FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Annie p.FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Erica D.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Moisturize Contains Sweet Almond Oil This delicate moisturizer pours over you like milk, and leaves light velvety notes of warm sweet cream.  A true treat to moisturize each morning.  The scent takes you away to a fine morning tea, with scones, heavy cream and great gal pals.  Pretty in style, but developed for supple skin. Select from 2 jar styles-- a decorative glass cruet that is gorgeous for gifts, or our new glass milk jar with twist top that s perfect for travel! Both jars include a charming "Our Cows Eat Cookies" gift box for gift giving delight. Sweet Cream Body Milk is paraben and sulfate free, and infused with multiple natural oils: Vitamin E-rich Rice Bran oil, Jojoba Seed oil, Sweet Almond, Avocado and Sesame. No Parabens, SLS or Mineral Oil Benefits: Soothes and vitalizes the epidermis Stimulates cellular growth by increasing elasti see more...

Annie p.
I have been using this product for about 15 years and nothing else that I have used as Liz light and silky on my skin as The Farmhouse fresh sweet cream body milk are using on top of everything else just to give me that nice yummy light cookie sent
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
FarmHouse Fresh is an all natural Organic Skincare line, Vegan, Gluten Free and Fragrance-Free. Each product ranges from 90% to 99% natural, did I also mention Paraben & Sulfate free as well.

Ok! How did I find out about FarmHouse Fresh I read about the Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion in a Magazine a year or two ago. What grabbed my attention was the packaging from the box to the glass cruet and the fact that it is was an organic body milk ( I love Milk skin care products). Finally, I purchased their products Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion. My first reaction, I was blown away when I received my package you could smell the scent of the product which smelled so delicious and the packaging is so beautiful. This lotion is super rich and creamy and can hydrate the driest skin. FarmHouse Fresh is amazing and is now one of my top favorite organic skin care lines
Erica D.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely obsessed with this brand. Cruelty free, made in the USA, farm to bottle, 99.6 percent natural. Some of their products are even vegan, and they just released a new organic line! The quality of these products speaks for themselves. The packaging is adorable and I've never been let down with a purchase.
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Healthy for your skin but runs out very fast and quite affordable but feels very good
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This body cream smells delicious! I love ALL Farmhouse Fresh products! I use it after showering all over my body and my skin becomes super soft
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Love farmhouse fresh products, very much worth every penny, they smell wonderful and make your skin feel amazing. First time I tried, I was at a spa.
Bianca M.
New Boston , MI
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I got it online at Amazon.com and was actually quite surprised. It was my first time using a body milk of any kind so I was skeptical that my skin would feel weird but it ended up feeling silly and smooth just as it says! I recommend exfoliating for the best results!
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all of the farmhouse fresh products. I work in a spa, and we sell and use them there every day. This is one of our top sellers, I've even bought it for my mom for a Mother's Day present, she loves it! The smell is wonderful nothing like you've ever smelled before it's light but also stays throughout the day
Savannah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this lotion. I have very dry skin and although this lotion has a lightweight consistency, it moisturizes very well. I also really like the scent- it smells like sweetened, vanilla whipped cream. The bottle is cool, but it can be hard to get all of the lotion out when you start running low. Overall, I highly recommend this!
Kallie S.
Lawrence, KS
I want to at least try every single product this brand makes at least once. But this is hands down the most amazing lotion I've ever used. I have extremely dry skin, so do my children we use this lotion and it healed all our skin. Doesnt burn, smells amazing. And I love the jar. A bit pricey but worth every penny.
Would this help sooth dry skin? Does it get messy, cause of the type of bottle it is in?
Megan W.
Daytona beach , FL
How well does this work on dry skin?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this really liquidy? How do you dispense it?
Brittany K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
is this brand the same one in Universal Companies to use as a pro line?
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This a really nice packaging and bottle But can anyone give me more information in this product.?