Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
FarmHouse Fresh is an all natural Organic Skincare line, Vegan, Gluten Free and Fragrance-Free. Each product ranges from 90% to 99% natural, did I also mention Paraben & Sulfate free as well.

Ok! How did I find out about FarmHouse Fresh I read about the Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion in a Magazine a year or two ago. What grabbed my attention was the packaging from the box to the glass cruet and the fact that it is was an organic body milk ( I love Milk skin care products). Finally, I purchased their products Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion. My first reaction, I was blown away when I received my package you could smell the scent of the product which smelled so delicious and the packaging is so beautiful. This lotion is super rich and creamy and can hydrate the driest skin. FarmHouse Fresh is amazing and is now one of my top favorite organic skin care lines