FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Erica D.FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Annie p.FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk uploaded by Anyke B.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Moisturize Contains Sweet Almond Oil This delicate moisturizer pours over you like milk, and leaves light velvety notes of warm sweet cream.  A true treat to moisturize each morning.  The scent takes you away to a fine morning tea, with scones, heavy cream and great gal pals.  Pretty in style, but developed for supple skin. Select from 2 jar styles-- a decorative glass cruet that is gorgeous for gifts, or our new glass milk jar with twist top that s perfect for travel! Both jars include a charming "Our Cows Eat Cookies" gift box for gift giving delight. Sweet Cream Body Milk is paraben and sulfate free, and infused with multiple natural oils: Vitamin E-rich Rice Bran oil, Jojoba Seed oil, Sweet Almond, Avocado and Sesame. No Parabens, SLS or Mineral Oil Benefits: Soothes and vitalizes the epidermis Stimulates cellular growth by increasing elasti see more...

Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all of the farmhouse fresh products. I work in a spa, and we sell and use them there every day. This is one of our top sellers, I've even bought it for my mom for a Mother's Day present, she loves it! The smell is wonderful nothing like you've ever smelled before it's light but also stays throughout the day
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I got it online at Amazon.com and was actually quite surprised. It was my first time using a body milk of any kind so I was skeptical that my skin would feel weird but it ended up feeling silly and smooth just as it says! I recommend exfoliating for the best results!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Love farmhouse fresh products, very much worth every penny, they smell wonderful and make your skin feel amazing. First time I tried, I was at a spa.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Healthy for your skin but runs out very fast and quite affordable but feels very good
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
FarmHouse Fresh is an all natural Organic Skincare line, Vegan, Gluten Free and Fragrance-Free. Each product ranges from 90% to 99% natural, did I also mention Paraben & Sulfate free as well.

Ok! How did I find out about FarmHouse Fresh I read about the Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion in a Magazine a year or two ago. What grabbed my attention was the packaging from the box to the glass cruet and the fact that it is was an organic body milk ( I love Milk skin care products). Finally, I purchased their products Sweet Cream Body Milk Lotion. My first reaction, I was blown away when I received my package you could smell the scent of the product which smelled so delicious and the packaging is so beautiful. This lotion is super rich and creamy and can hydrate the driest skin. FarmHouse Fresh is amazing and is now one of my top favorite organic skin care lines
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this lotion. I have very dry skin and although this lotion has a lightweight consistency, it moisturizes very well. I also really like the scent- it smells like sweetened, vanilla whipped cream. The bottle is cool, but it can be hard to get all of the lotion out when you start running low. Overall, I highly recommend this!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like this body milk however, I personally found it to be runny. While it does moisturizer it tends to run off my skin and require extra rubbing during the application process which means your tugging at the skin. The results are good which is why I cannot give it less than 4 stars but I recommend L'Occitane veil instead.
Annie p.
Annie p.
I have been using this product for about 15 years and nothing else that I have used as Liz light and silky on my skin as The Farmhouse fresh sweet cream body milk are using on top of everything else just to give me that nice yummy light cookie sent
Renée C.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love the smell of the sweet cream and the packaging! I even have to save the bottles when I finish them up. I have been repurchasing this for about three years. I love that the scent is both sweetie and clean. I suggest this for any age group and any season.
Larra H.
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite lotion ever! Lightweight and still moisturizer my skin!! The smell is out of this world good!!! Packaging is so adorable 😊
Would this help sooth dry skin? Does it get messy, cause of the type of bottle it is in?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ormond Beach, FL
How well does this work on dry skin?
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
is this brand the same one in Universal Companies to use as a pro line?
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This a really nice packaging and bottle But can anyone give me more information in this product.?
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is this really liquidy? How do you dispense it?