FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10 uploaded by Valeriya D.FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10 uploaded by Valeriya D.FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10 uploaded by Josie M.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Silky skin is 1 scoop away! Our chocolate mask is a skin softener, wrinkle defender and skin revitalizer - it just won't cook! Sundae Best is a natural, blended active face mask with soothing wholesome ingredients like cocoa, coconut milk and honey in addition to powerhouse enzymes that boost your natural defenses against wrinkles and sagging - including CoQ10, Live Carrot Fruit Cells and Ginseng Extract. This mask leaves your face feeling tight, smooth, and radiant!

Sundae Best temporarily flushes your skin with rosiness. Once the mask dries, rinse it off with cool water, and feel the silky softness. Sundae Best is recommended for all skin types EXCEPT those with roscea (Use Pajama Paste instead). We LOVE it after using One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish!

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer, let dry, and rinse with cool water.

Water/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, *Parfum, Polysorbate-20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Honey/Miel, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.

Josie M.
I won this mask from a spa last month and it's so amazing! The products are all natural. The chocolate smell of this one is so wonderful! The packaging is very well put together and very adorable. When I use the mask I let it sit until is dry. Then I shower and rinse of and use my favorite dash wash then my favorite facial lotion. After using the mask my face feel nice and fresh and feels tighter than before. I recommend for all ladies!
cait i.
Centereach, NY
awesome mask that moisturized my face and helped to diminish my fine lines. It smells amazingg like hot fudge and dried pretty quickly on my face. It does state that your face will become flush after as your skin oxygenates and that did happen and was slightly uncomfortable but went away after 15 minutes. a little bit of this product goes a long way so it’s worth every penny! It was also a little hard to get off my face once it dries but it won’t stop me from using it again.
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Smells amazing, like all FHF products. Feels smooth and creamy going on your skin. Comes in a cute little container with enough for several masks, totally worth the $23 dollars they charge. Leaves your skin feeling polished and pure. My skin always felt tight and smooth after this mask.
Brittany S.
If you are looking for a mask that gives you baby booty smooth skin, look no further! You will fall in LOVE with this mask after your very first use! It smells so good, you'll want to eat it right out of its jar!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Smells like chocolate pudding! It goes on creamy but dries hard. Then you wash it off with water. My skin looked softer and more vibrant. Not sure I have noticed a softening of my fine ones, but this is surely a unique mask.
Aubrey P.
New Paris, PA
I love this stuff!!! It smells amazing and works sooo well my skin is soo soct after I use it ive never found a face mask that works better in my life! Would reccomend for sure and i make sure I never run out of it
Nia I.
This mask is a holy grail product for me. It softens and nourishes my skin and balances my skin type. The mask leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend this mask to everyone.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
My second favorite mask. Everything feels firmer after using it. I love that the ingredients are so good for you as well.
Valeriya D.
East Hanover
I liked this mask. perfectly nourishes the skin. and smells like real chocolate. it's a pleasure!

back