FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10

by FarmHouse Fresh

Silky skin is 1 scoop away! Our chocolate mask is a skin softener, wrinkle defender and skin revitalizer - it just won't cook! Sundae Best is a natural, blended active face mask with soothing wholesome ingredients like cocoa, coconut milk and honey in addition to powerhouse enzymes that boost your natural defenses against wrinkles and sagging - including CoQ10, Live Carrot Fruit Cells and Ginseng Extract. This mask leaves your face feeling tight, smooth, and radiant!

Sundae Best temporarily flushes your skin with rosiness. Once the mask dries, rinse it off with cool water, and feel the silky softness. Sundae Best is recommended for all skin types EXCEPT those with roscea (Use Pajama Paste instead). We LOVE it after using One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish!

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer, let dry, and rinse with cool water.

Water/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, *Parfum, Polysorbate-20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Honey/Miel, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.

How does this product compare to other FHF masks? I’m wondering if it’s worth trying for sensitive/break out prone skin.
Who has used this product? What has it done for your skin so far?
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10!
How would you rate this product?
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
FarmHouse Fresh Sundae Best - Chocolate Softening Mask With CoQ10 uploaded by Josie M.
I won this mask from a spa last month and it's so amazing! The products are all natural. The chocolate smell of this one is so wonderful! The packaging is very well put together and very adorable. When I use the mask I let it sit until is dry. Then I shower and rinse of and use my favorite dash wash then my favorite facial lotion. After using the mask my face feel nice and fresh and feels tighter than before. I recommend for all ladies!
Brittany S.
If you are looking for a mask that gives you baby booty smooth skin, look no further! You will fall in LOVE with this mask after your very first use! It smells so good, you'll want to eat it right out of its jar!
cait I.
Centereach, NY
awesome mask that moisturized my face and helped to diminish my fine lines. It smells amazingg like hot fudge and dried pretty quickly on my face. It does state that your face will become flush after as your skin oxygenates and that did happen and was slightly uncomfortable but went away after 15 minutes. a little bit of this product goes a long way so it’s worth every penny! It was also a little hard to get off my face once it dries but it won’t stop me from using it again.
Ashley P.
Cheney, KS
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This is the best mask ever. Its firming and anti aging and smells like heaven. Get this. If you're on the fence just get it honestly. You'll feel like a goddess.
Cassidy M.
Stockton, NJ
I love this mask! First off it smells AMAZING! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth as well. It leaves my skin looking bright and plump which is awesome. I use this mask once every week and it never fails me! It also doesn’t break me out which is a big plus
Phoebe M.
Oh boy. If you're a chocoholic and beauty fan this is the product for you. A gloriously rich and sweet smelling mask provides both deep cleansing but also hydration and exfoliation.
Andrea O.
Ocoee, Florida
I love it! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it leaves my skin feeling super soft and Moisturize, Since this mask also works for Anti-aging, I use it on my older clients and you can definitely see the difference, the wrinkles are not as visible, it also works on dry skin which is amazing, i recommend it for.people who have dry skin
Shaylee B.
Dickens, TX
Absolutely my favorite face mask. I love how it makes my face feel and look. It does make your face red for a hot minute so be warned.
Lynn B.
El Cajon , CA
My favorite skincare line, they ave the Best face masks and this chocolate sundae mask is a great smoother for your skin. All vegan friendly and organic
Alexis M.
Wayne, OH
This is one of my favorite masks of all time. The smell is like chocolate, but it's definitely not 100% amazing chocolate. Once it dries, it is incredibly hard on the face, and it takes effort to scrub off, but it leaves skin hydrated and glowing underneath. Hands down, will keep using forever.