FarmHouse Fresh Sand Your Ground Clarifying Mud Exfoliation Mask, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Chelsey P.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Glow On - Sand Yourself! 99% Natural 4 Micro exfoliator 6 Surface smoother 7 Bacteria toxin absorber 8 Paraben sulfate free 9 Vegan 10 Gluten free Dull, lackluster skin gets a micro-buff and flawless makeover with this dual-action clarifying mud exfoliation mask. Red Arizona Montmorillonite Clay absorbs bacteria and toxins as fine pumice polishes skin smooth. Feel refreshed as Willow Bark extract soothes you to a poreless, radiant result. Not tested on animals. see more...

• My skin tends to need a good scrub on my nose at least tw...1 Answers
Jessica J.
This is a must in my shower. I use it one a week or when I start having really bad breakouts or my face feels extra dirty. With having super sensitive skin this product is a little rough/harsh on my skin but with their threes milk moisturizer I have had no problems. Helps to get ride of dry dull skin and extra oily skin. Love love love this product.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
WOW! My skin felt so incredibly smooth after using the FHF Sand Your Ground exfoliator!! Its so good! I have also heard it is an amazing exfoliator for legs before shaving too. Not an everyday exfoliator but it is definitely one to use 2-3x week! And FHF is an amazing company.
Victoria N.
My favorite exfoliating mask!! I put this on before my shower with damp fingers. Once I’m in the shower i like to gently scrub away any impurities and cleanse my skin. After using this i feel like i was given a spa treatment. My skin feels clean, soft and tight. I absolutely love this!
This is a new favorite of mine. The grit is fine enough to use a couple times a week but you can feel it cleaning your pores as it dries! Leaves my skin looking so refreshed! Also another light, clean smelling product! I was a little disappointed it dries out in the bottom of the jar. So I added distilled water to prolong its life.
Amber B.
Deridder, LA
I absolutely love this! I used when my fave was peeling after being sunburned and it all came off. Had a nice relaxing smell to it and just left my face feeling so smooth! Will definitely have to be purchasing another since I just got a little sample.
Alexis A.
Clemmons
This mask by Farmhouse fresh is the perfect exfoliator! The results from this mask is amazing.  Your face will be very soft and smooth. The packaging is also nice for this product and you definitely get what you pay for!  I highly recommend this!
jo L.
Erie, PA
I never heard of this brand in till I went to a particular salon this is an excellent sugar scrub very soft light great mask. I highly recommend following up with farmhouse fresh three milk ageless moisturizer!
Alison K.
Rockford, MI
Sand Your Ground mask is amazing. It goes on like a light clay - but boy oh boy when it dries it is on there. I always dread taking the mask off because it hurts a little - but the feeling of my skin after is definitely worth the pain :)
Jennifer P.
Turnersville, NJ
I love the feeling of the clay drying on my face and knowing once I was it off all that gross dead skin will be gone. It’s definitely a bit pricey but you get A LOT of product!
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never heard or used any of FHF's products until the spa I used to work at started carrying their products. Sand Your Ground is on the top 3 of my favorite's list for Exfoliators! It is pretty harsh but I kind of like that cause I feel like i'm really getting in there, but you can lighten it up by adding more water. It has an earthy type of smell to it, which I don't mind at all. I love the way my face feels after using this, soooooo soft and smooth! Definitely recommend!
Aubree L.
HAYWARD, CA
My skin tends to need a good scrub on my nose at least twice a week . Would this product be good for exfoliating?

Walmart