BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Rasmopolitan Body Scrub see more...

Farmhouse Fresh Rasmopolitan Body Scrub
  • "I use this in the shower before I go for a spray tan or tan myself. The packaging is awesome. Other scrubs tear my sensitive skin up but this is one is one of the only body scrubs that do not do that. Especially for the price, it lasts a long time and does the job. I would 10/10 recommend." in 3 reviews
Jessica A.
baxley
It will leave your body feeling soft, smooth and refreshed . The smell is amazing . I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone. I plan on gifting this product as a Christmas present this year.
Bri B.
chicago
It's unfortunate that this product is so expensive. But, when one treatment completely heals my dry, flaky skin, it's sooo worth it. I've dealt with very dry and sensitive skin since middle school. I'm happy to say I've found a product that really works.
member-7cc05
I love this product. It is one of the most gentle yet effective exfoliating scrubs I've ever used. The scent is like heaven and after just one use, my skin seemed to feel like velvety soft. As if all the dead and dull skin surface was polished off, leaving the skin with a radiant smooth finish. Will definitely continue to use.
Debbie F.
Navarre
Fresh is one of my favorites!!! This scrub is awesome!! It runs in the middle for abrasiveness and makes your skin feel amazing! The price is good not too expensive. I buy at the Fresh store.
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
Smells so so good and feels even better I love this stuff n it goes a long way if u don't use more than needed my skin looks so much more renewed some people even thought some of my 5-8 year old tattoo pieces were recently done n that in itself says a lot I NVR was into scrubs since my skin is dry now I'm hooked n using scrubs this one has made my skin soft n retains moisture I put on it so try this out
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
Lets start this review off with the fact that it smells amazing and i love this simplistic packaging. definitely feels super old school. Love it. It is higher in price point then i would like. It does have a nice fresh scent which i really like. not sure if i will be purchasing again.
Sarah Skye T.
Lily
Kaelin A.
Menifee
I liked this product, it kept my skin nice and soft and had a luminous glow to it afterwards. I would definetly repurchase this to anybody who is interested in having wonderful glowing soft skin. I was a first time user of this product and I'm really glad I gave it a chance.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Brianna O.
Oceanside, NY
This product exfoliates like no other! I love this scrub in the shower, washing my hands and just about every other time! Its packaging is awesome because you have lots to share and it lasts for a long time! Everyone should try this body scrub.