Farmhouse Fresh Pink Moon Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Ashton S.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Pink Moon Shea Butter Hand Cream

Ariana N.
Philadelphia
love at first sight!!! 😍 smells good, moisturizing, makes my hands nice and soft. if only i could use this for my whole body😩. packaging is beautiful, its not pricey at all. i would def buy again! i am in love with this product.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
Lovely scent! Smooth and creamy! Not watery like some products! I will say that I felt as though it was gentle on the skin. Possibly could be less expensive. It’s very pricey. I’ll stick to B&B Works.
Pam S.
Hand creams are a must in my handbags so I was more than thrilled to be trying out a new one. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth it felt on my skin and after religiously using it for a few weeks, I noticed my hands becoming much softer than before, I would definitely recommend it to other people. I docked off one star because the scent is not my favorite.
Kay S.
Portland
Loved. Long soft feels even after hand washes. I loved the smell. So creamy and lush. Perfect for after bathes and romantic night. I've bought this product repeatedly and have no complaints. I will continue to try this brand and trey out different smells and flavors!
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
This hand cream makes my hands soft and smooth it’s price is amazing and a very good value it’s definitely effective for those who love smooth and soft hand Im definitely in love and will buy another I do recommend this product!
Jeel T.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a great product, especially if you have dry skin. I️t does a great job of moisturizing, and also smells great. You can buy the product online on amazon or on the website. It’s affordable and does the job! Highly recommend.
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
I love this hand cream. It smells so good and has such a great buttery feel. It is a bit pricey but I can’t help myself! I love the product and would definitely recommend this cream to others who are in need for a good hand cream! Xoxo
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Love this product!! The smell is subtle and very pleasing. Not overly perfumed and the hand cream is luxurious at an extremely afforaable price. I love this line and have many different scents, this is one of my favorites and I love how easy to use the products are and how good they make you feel. Keeps my skin super soft!!!FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
I love Farmhouse Fresh! Their products all have beautiful and unique packaging and everything seriously smells INCREDIBLE! Pink Moon is no exception, it doesn't smell like anything else I've ever tried and it is very moisturizing. The only downside is that the packaging gets really beat up looking very easily in my purse, but other than that it's a great product from a cool company.
Kathryn D.
What I love most about this brand is that it is vegan.  I am allergic to honey, and believe it or not, honey is in every beauty product.  I received a sample of this cute tube of hand cream and loved it.  It's a little pricey, but I believe I would buy it if I was walking past it. However, it is not replacing my current lush hand cream.