BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Nutrition Rich Mud Mask Pureed to Pore-Fection Get Dirty! 2 99% Natural 3 Paraben Sulfate Free Red, sensitive, blotchy, even oily skin - you ve met your mask. This instantly refreshing mask imparts over 12 potent nutrients that purify congested skin improve oxygenated, temporarily reducing the look of pores, broken capillaries wrinkles. Relax as it tingles - yogurt, clay pumpkin enzymes naturally clean deep. Getting dirty never felt so good! We do not test on animals. see more...

• I'd love to try this haven't heard of the brand before where woul...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love FHF products! Splendid dirt being one of my favorite masks from the brand. Smellssss so good! Like pumpkin pie! Smells similar to June Jacob's Pumpkin mask (which I also love). This mask is great for those who have concerns about oiliness, congestion, visible pores, and uneven skin tone. But because of the mild tingling this mask gives, I don't recommend it to those who have sensitive skin..
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Portland, OR
I usually have a high pain tolerance but this mask hurt so bad. I wanted to scream! I couldn't really see a huge difference, so it wasn't really worth the burn to me. But maybe it was because I wasn't consistent enough due to the pain.. if you're not big on burn I would suggest not doing this. But who knows maybe it's because my pores need the most oxidation.
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
Wonderful for sensitive skin. The pumpkin may leave your face a little red for a but but this mask is awesome.
Dara W.
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
I got this mask in the Quick Recovery Trio set, and it was great! I tend to have a reaction to some clay masks, so I just used this on on my nose and cheeks where I get the most blackheads and my pores are largest. It definitely cleaned them out and minimized them! I was very surprised and pleased with the turnout! It did leave a mark where it was on my face, but I expected that. And it smells like pumpkin pie, so that's a plus!
Tonyah G.
Tonyah G.
This is my absolute favorite mask of all time!  The yummy scent of pumpkin puree (smells just
like pumpkin pie) cannot be beat and the effects of the mask are
unsurpassed!  Upon initial application of
the mask, a slight tingling sensation is felt.
Once the mask has dried and been removed, the skin has a noticeable all
over rosy hue (which dissipates after several minutes) as a result of the improved
oxygenation of the skin.  After just one
use, one’s skin is definitely tighter, pores are minimized and one’s skin feels
and looks healthier overall.  This mask
does EXACTLY what it claims on the box.  The
mask’s claims to deep clean and purify congested skin are absolutely backed up
by its performance and the ingredients cannot be beat (paraben and sulfate free
with 99% natural ingredients including pumpkin enzymes, yogurt and clay).  To experience such unparalleled results with
a cruelty free product that is 99% natural was such an unexpected surprise the
first time I used this product.  Since
then, I have purchased four additional jars of this mask with each one lasting
over 6 months (with once weekly full face application and occasional spot
application).

[It should also be noted that this mask works as both an all
over face mask as well as a spot mask on specific problem areas or blemishes.  After just a single application on a blemish,
the blemish is noticeably drier and the redness has been removed from the blemish.]
Katie G.
Katie G.
Carlisle, PA
Im not a huge fan of the pumpkin smell, but thats just the nature of a pumpkin mask. If you have a low pain tolerance this mask os not for you, when you put the mask on it has a strong sting. When i take the mask off my skin feels clean and using this on a regular basis i have found helps keep my acne in check
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Absolutely in love with this mask! I found the burning sensation to be quite invigorating and it did leave a slight redness on the face but that just reminded me it worked! Coming from a full-face makeup kind of girl, I only wore powder after this mask all day.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
This is a great Fall clay mask because of the festive pumpkin spice smell, but I found the smell overwhelming at times. The mask does burn/sting quite a bit but I figured it was just the clay pulling out all the the impurities in the skin. I didn't hate it, but I don't think I'd buy this mask again. Besides the overwhelming smell and the extreme burning I just felt and saw very little difference in my face.
Rosie C.
Rosie C.
Indio, CA
This mask is amazing! I used it once every two weeks, my skin is very sensitive, but I have a lot of breakout and congestion. After I rinse it off my skin feels so soft and smooth.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
I'd love to try this haven't heard of the brand before where would I be able to purchase this at? P.S. I'd love a company that doesn't test on animals!