Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersFarmHouse Fresh
Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Cream Hand Cream (25 oz )

FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Cream Hand Cream (2.5 oz )

by FarmHouse Fresh

A Tubeful of Toasty! Comfort your hands with rich Softness! This Shea Butter cream nourishes dry skin with all natural notes of marshmallowy tonka bean & sandalwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Cream Hand Cream (2.5 oz )!
alexandrea B.
Newport, KY
I really like this hand cream, I have been using it for years. I like how rich and creamy it is, with a very mild scent. It does tend to linger on top of the skin slightly greasy. However, my skin gets all over dry in the winter so it’s very beneficial then.
Jana K.
Carrollton, GA
Very soothing for dry hands. Only con is it settles & separates easily and you have to shake it up for the water to mix back in with the cream. That con is totally worth it, to me.
Melissa S.
Kinnelon, NJ
The smell is amazing and leaves your hands feeling super smooth. I don’t use any other hand lotion now
Marquita W.
Sacramento, CA
Literally my signature and go to hand cream. It smells amazing for some people the scent is too sweet but I love those sweet smells. It’s crazy and so good for your cuticles. Love that it’s cruelty free and that means protecting animals.

Looking for your answer?