FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Balm 1.25 oz

by FarmHouse Fresh

Prepare to melt! Pure shea, cocoa and mango butters have been combined into this rich, solid scrumptiousness that melts on contact with skin, resulting in a heat-retaining, sultry, pourable massage oil. Winter skin, chapped and craving nourishment basks in skin-softening delight. This is an all-purpose body balm that can be dabbed on and rubbed in. For use all over body, face and lips for additional hydration and a beautiful, glowing sheen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Balm 1.25 oz!
Las Vegas, NV
FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Balm 1.25 oz uploaded by Trin R.
All this hand washing has my hands as dry as the desert I live in. Thankfully, I have #FHF Shea Butter Balm to help hydrate, soothe, and soften. Once I started using this #miracle balm, my dry, cracked hands began healing. This is a must-have product during this scary #pandemic which has us all going bonkers. #StayHome #BeSafe #FarmHouseFresh
Oakhurst, TX
Leaves my skin so soft. I use this on my hands and feet. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all.
N Hartland, VT
I love how soft this product leaves my skin! It's a little out of my price range, but if you're interested in treating yourself I would recommend this product! And they don't test on animals, which is a bonus for me!
garland
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so good and smells even better 😍 is really smooth on the skin and makes my skin feel amazing 🤩
I love everything that farmhouse fresh has! This scent is so sugary and fun! It’s also vet hydrating.
Hialeah, FL
This product is amazing! My dad is so obsessed with this product as much as I am. We love to apply this on our knees and elbows to give our skin the extra hydration it needs. If I’m feeling extra dry, I’ll pair this up with a body oil and some Shea Butter. It’s a great product that I can’t get enough of! It also has a sweet scent, which I enjoy!

Looking for your answer?