FarmHouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze uploaded by Dan E.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Moisturize A scrumptious bottle of love for heels and toes. This divine honey-based moisture veil seals in moisture and brings rich color back to tired feet - simply brush on and rub into feet for chalkless bliss.  This golden jar is a true guilty pleasure from the first moment you let it breathe - fragranced with velvety cinnamon notes, sweet cloves and actual honey.  The finest of moisturizing elements have been incorporated from genuine honey, and aloe leaf juice to pineapple and papaya fruit extracts. Honey Heel Glaze is ultra-smooth, non-greasy, and addictive in every way.  Includes application brush in a darling carrying box to delight your gift recipients. No Parabens, SLS or Mineral Oil Benefits: Live cells suspended in the glaze deliver nutrients, intact, to skin for maximum vitamin potency Hydrates skin while sealing in natural moisture Used as a see more...

• So I have super rough/dry feet and they split and crack s...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it a...4 Answers
Clarissa R.
It’s perfect for women who want to maintain their pedicure longer. It has a fresh honey scent that is so gentle on your feet. If you wear sandals or heels often, it will keep your feet feeling silky smooth BUT not slippery! It’s a product I purchased as a gift for my mom but ended up loving it just as much.
Jessica J.
Again I love this brand how ever this product confused me. I did feel the ensigns tingle when using it but it’s slimy sticky an just kinda weird. I think it would be great in a salon when getting my pedi done but at home I just didn’t understand it enough to really enjoy it.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
Such a unique product! It looks like honey but has a clove smell, which I like, because clove is antibacterial and antiviral (great for feet, huh?). I slathered this stuff on my feet and put on socks as suggested, but I didn’t have to leave the socks on overnight because my feet had already absorbed the glaze. I almost gave this a 4 for that reason, but I love the smell and my feet did feel softer.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This whole line is amazing! I love that everything is all natural. This foot repair serum my feet and even the most driest seasons. I highly suggest this for any one. Do beware of food allergies though.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This stuff is amazing! I work In a spa, and I recommend this to all of my pedicure clients!!!!!! It works great. You can put in on overnight with a pair of socks, and wake up with new feet!
Talethia D.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff works great. I use it on my feet and it leaves them silky smooth. I recommend everyone try this out.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ?
Maria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I have super rough/dry feet and they split and crack so easy. Anyone with equally as messed up feet (lol) as me use this and found that it works? I usually resort to bag balm but it is hard to get my hands on sometimes.