BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Moisturize A scrumptious bottle of love for heels and toes. This divine honey-based moisture veil seals in moisture and brings rich color back to tired feet - simply brush on and rub into feet for chalkless bliss.  This golden jar is a true guilty pleasure from the first moment you let it breathe - fragranced with velvety cinnamon notes, sweet cloves and actual honey.  The finest of moisturizing elements have been incorporated from genuine honey, and aloe leaf juice to pineapple and papaya fruit extracts. Honey Heel Glaze is ultra-smooth, non-greasy, and addictive in every way.  Includes application brush in a darling carrying box to delight your gift recipients. No Parabens, SLS or Mineral Oil Benefits: Live cells suspended in the glaze deliver nutrients, intact, to skin for maximum vitamin potency Hydrates skin while sealing in natural moisture Used as a see more...

• So I have super rough/dry feet and they split and crack so easy. ...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This whole line is amazing! I love that everything is all natural. This foot repair serum my feet and even the most driest seasons. I highly suggest this for any one. Do beware of food allergies though.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing! I work In a spa, and I recommend this to all of my pedicure clients!!!!!! It works great. You can put in on overnight with a pair of socks, and wake up with new feet!
Talethia D.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff works great. I use it on my feet and it leaves them silky smooth. I recommend everyone try this out.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ?
Maria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I have super rough/dry feet and they split and crack so easy. Anyone with equally as messed up feet (lol) as me use this and found that it works? I usually resort to bag balm but it is hard to get my hands on sometimes.