BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Ultra Gentle Formula 97% Natural 2 For sensitive skin 3 Hydrates soothes 4 Removes makeup 5 Vegan 6 Gluten free 7 Paraben sulfate free This gentle, creamy daily cleanser hydrates your skin as it removes makeup and dirt - even mascara and sunscreen. Developed to provide soothing comfort as you wash, since we all routinely scrub, peel, and polish our faces. Made with nourishing Coconut Milk and potent anti-inflammatory Green Tea extract so you never feel stripped or tight. Not tested on animals. see more...

Jessica J.
The best skin care I have ever used. Light weight but sure cleans my face. No matter if I got a full face of make up or my husband covered in grease and grim one was is all it takes. Love to fallow up with the threes milk moisturizer. Love that their organic and vegan
Rachelle B.
I was always so scared of cleansers for years because my skin is so dry and sensitive that just about anything causes irritation. I am happy to report that this cleanser is perfect for sensitive, dry skin...I can use it every night to safely remove makeup and whatever dirt, residue, etc that lands on my face...it's not a deep cleanser, so expect that this won't remove 100% of makeup or dirt. But it's good enough for me! It does take off most eye makeup even. It also makes my skin feel soft after cleansing and not stripped of oils or water. I follow up with Wine Down and 3 Milk Moisturizer. My skin has never looked better!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
My daughter is 14 and going through a stage where she breaks out occasionally on her face. My stepmother gave her this to help. She has sensitive skin and can't use strong face washes. This worked very well for clearing up her face. I can't say where you can buy this because we got it from a local salon that my step mother works at. It really is a great product. The smell is very light.
tara w.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love this product. And has a minty scent. It's not too heavy that is actually very light. It cleanses my face and remove impurities
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
This is a soft, light face wash! I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders!!! Love it 😍