FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Hand Cream 2.5oz

by FarmHouse Fresh

A Tubeful of Comfort! Comfort Your Hands With Supple Softness! Rich Cream Nourishes Dry Skin 2 Our Lightest, Fluffiest Aroma - Lavender-Mint Julep 3 Paraben Sulfate Free 4 Vegan Gluten Free 5 90% Natural We do not test on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Hand Cream 2.5oz!
Jennifer  S.
Vero Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
FarmHouse Fresh Fluffy Bunny Hand Cream 2.5oz uploaded by Jennifer  S.
I love all FHF products! All Natural and cruelty free! This is one of my favorite of their hand creams. It’s the fluffy bunny scent and the scent is a cross between lavender and mint. It immediately soaks into your hands and leaves them soft and smelling amazing!
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hands down, all time best hand cream. The smell is absolutely fantastic. It also sinks into your hands pretty quickly almost to a light powdery finish, never greasy. I think it's the addition of shea butter that makes it this way, but not sure. Anyway I just really love it. It comes in a larger pump bottle too!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Love that the scent is just enough it's not over powering, and this product isn't too greasy but it gets the job done.
Cari S.
Next to woopie pie this is my absolute favorite. Super moisturizing but not greasy, absorbs fast with a light not over powering scent.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this on a whim and I was very surprised. It smells like cotton and linen and it is very rich. A tube of this will last months even if you use it daily. It's a great hand moisturizer especially in the winter.
Shari Lou S.
Found this randomly while browsing at the Paper Store (for about $16). Bought this originally as a gift and ended up buying one for myself because it smelled so amazing, a mix between fresh linen and baby powder. Keeps hands moisturized throughout the day even in dry winter months and a little goes a long way. One tube lasts even with daily use for 4-5 months so you end up spending less than buying less expensive ones over and over again.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an amazing gproduct. I love all of the fhf products. This hand cream will change your life. Very moisturizing and the smell is heavenly!
Jennifer G.
Sylvester, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I finally got to try one of Farmhouse Fresh products and I was so very impressed! The Fluffy bunny is so clean scented and rich! loved it!
Aida T.
Keep your hands moisturize too. this cream give your hands a fresh look and keep them looking younger after hours. I have one at home and one in my purse .
Cathy H.
Farmhouse fresh has the best hand creams. This scent is lovely. It moisturizes your hands and is not greasy. The shea butter really makes your hands feel soft.

Looking for your answer?