FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Splendid Dirt Mud Mask - Pumpkin Puree - 3.25 fl oz uploaded by JENNIFER E.

BY JUBUJUB

FarmHouse Fresh Splendid Dirt Nutrient-Rich Mud Mask is your radiance-boosting, pore-shrinking cleansing mask that tingles to let you know it's working. Exfoliating enzymes, refining bentonite clay and yogurt cultures quickly calm redness and blotchy... see more...

Buy on Amazon
JENNIFER E.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This product is wonderful! It feels so good on your face. It comes in a cute cardboard box that makes you think organic right away. It is every gentle on you skin, but it does heat up and turn your face red. So be careful of you are sensitive to spice. I makes me think about fall and Halloween when ever I use it. I would recommend it to everyone!
Renée C.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This mask is amazing! Please do keep in mind that it is an active mask. Smells very good and I love the warmth that it distributes to my face. I wish that this would be available anymore places rather than just online.
This guac mask from @farmhousefresh is AMAZING! Made from 100% natural ingredients, it makes my skin feel so fresh! I also used this after a facial where my skin was a little red and irritated and it took away the redness instantly! Highly recommend! #farmhousefresh
Amber M.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This mask smells absolutely decadent! It also left my skin feeling super soft after using it!