FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz

by FarmHouse Fresh

Bee Calm, Cool Perfected! Skin Tightener Super Hydrator Redness Reducer Made With Yogurt, Honey Oats 2 Just Won t Do Dishes 3 Paraben Sulfate Free 4 99% Natural You skin is begging for a nourishing night in! The instantly cooling, deeply soothing mask temporarily refines, tightens reduces the look of redness, leaving skin looking calmed fresh. Bentonite clay reaches deep into pores, pulling out impurities as it dries. Raw honey nutrient-rich yogurt moisturize as skin is hydrated left nothing short of radiant! We do not test on animals.

Has anyone tried the Guac Star face mask?
Never tried this .. How does this works ?
Is this good for oily skin? I want to try it but I'm not sure is it would make my fave look so oily
Start your review of FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz!
Product Highlights
...This mask does give off a temporary tingling feeling so those who are sensitive might not like it since the feeling will be enhanced.. in reviews
Samantha R.
Birdsboro, PA
Oh my goodness smells so good! Light banana scent and soft creamy texture. Makes my face feel so soft after using. Love!
Kelly J.
Pell City, AL
I love this product. There is a flushing/warming sensation on the skin, however it doesn’t last long. I find that this mask helps to soften the skin and tighten the pores all at the same time. I love this company, the products, and that they give back to non profits.
Paighton W.
Oxford , NC
FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Paighton W.
I've tried masks from high end to affordable. And the Farmhouse Fresh masks are by far my favorite! Since this is an active mask it does slightly tingle but it goes away after a few minutes. I have redness on my cheeks and this mask truly does help reduce my redness! It also helps to reduce my blemishes. My skin feels so soft and fresh after I use this mask. And not to mention is has an amazing smell!
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I always break out especially during the winter months and dry skin. This really works and has a great smell.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana
Great mask helps with the blemishes and helped clear my acne I would recommend it to everyone
Ashley L.
2020 AL HIGHWAY 205N APT 44F
Good facial mask. Can use it to get rid of dead skin and help with bumps and imperfections
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product! It feels and smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't over dry your face either. I love it and would recommend this to others.
Kaitlynn W.
Love it ! Really good for your face and it smells great I do recommend it !!!!!!
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This mask is so amazing! You should totally treat yourself with this mask! You will not be disappointed I promise you. It feels great on the skin and the way it leaves your skin afterwards is amazing !
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
Masks are so fun to treat yourself with! Especially this one, it leaves you felling refreshed, and soft to the touch! Would absolutely recommend.