FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Paighton W.FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Blair C.FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Mariah S.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Bee Calm, Cool Perfected! Skin Tightener Super Hydrator Redness Reducer Made With Yogurt, Honey Oats 2 Just Won t Do Dishes 3 Paraben Sulfate Free 4 99% Natural You skin is begging for a nourishing night in! The instantly cooling, deeply soothing mask temporarily refines, tightens reduces the look of redness, leaving skin looking calmed fresh. Bentonite clay reaches deep into pores, pulling out impurities as it dries. Raw honey nutrient-rich yogurt moisturize as skin is hydrated left nothing short of radiant! We do not test on animals. see more...

Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried masks from high end to affordable. And the Farmhouse Fresh masks are by far my favorite! Since this is an active mask it does slightly tingle but it goes away after a few minutes.
I have redness on my cheeks and this mask truly does help reduce my redness! It also helps to reduce my blemishes. My skin feels so soft and fresh after I use this mask. And not to mention is has an amazing smell!
Rachelle B.
I have dry sensitive skin...this surprisingly did not seem to strip extra moisture from my face or create new irritation like many masks can. Let me tell you...the scent alone makes it worth it. It is so addicting. Although uncomfortable to wear for first few min, it makes my skin feel really rejuvenated afterwards. I just wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's pretty good.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the face masks I've tried this is my favorite! It smells amazing, kind of like oatmeal cookies! It does kind of "burn" when you first put it on but it goes away fast. It gets rid of pimples and other blemishes. My face is so soft after using it! I use it once a week.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This mask is so amazing! You should totally treat yourself with this mask! You will not be disappointed I promise you. It feels great on the skin and the way it leaves your skin afterwards is amazing !
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this before. Its okay stuff. I personally didn't like the smell if it but that's just me. It applied nice and smoothly so that was a plus and the wash off wasn't too messy it came off without hassle.
Brianne P.
Hackensack, NJ
I love masks! They are a great way to pamper yourself in home, so I was thrilled to try this. I was not disappointed! It smells great! It is amazing for dry skin and leaves the skin feeling so soft!
Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sensitive skin did tingle as warned about in the instructions, but the mask left my skin feeling revived. I personally love the smell. Received as gift but plan on repurchasing at the studio I used to work at. Great product!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so amazing! It is very cooling. I have combination skin and it works great do you with it. I wish I could purchase this product from a local boutique, but I am only able to purchase it online.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product! It feels and smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't over dry your face either. I love it and would recommend this to others.
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
Masks are so fun to treat yourself with! Especially this one, it leaves you felling refreshed, and soft to the touch! Would absolutely recommend.
Jamie Rose S.
I have been looking for a new mask to try, does this work on sensitive skin? I love products that are more natural ingredient wise.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks kind of awesome. Does anyone know if it's free of parabens?
Jakelin G.
Is this good for oily skin? I want to try it but I'm not sure is it would make my fave look so oily
Mariah S.
Has anyone tried the Guac Star face mask?
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Never tried this .. How does this works ?