FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Paighton W.FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Blair C.FarmHouse Fresh FarmHouse Fresh Pajama Paste Yogurt Mask - 3.25 oz uploaded by Mariah S.

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

Bee Calm, Cool Perfected! Skin Tightener Super Hydrator Redness Reducer Made With Yogurt, Honey Oats 2 Just Won t Do Dishes 3 Paraben Sulfate Free 4 99% Natural You skin is begging for a nourishing night in! The instantly cooling, deeply soothing mask temporarily refines, tightens reduces the look of redness, leaving skin looking calmed fresh. Bentonite clay reaches deep into pores, pulling out impurities as it dries. Raw honey nutrient-rich yogurt moisturize as skin is hydrated left nothing short of radiant! We do not test on animals. see more...

• Never tried this .. How does this works ?Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good for oily skin? I want to try it but I'm not sure is ...2 Answers
  • This looks kind of awesome. Does anyone know if it's free of para...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skin tightening, hydrating, and reduces redness! I have mild redness around my face and loved the way this cooling mask reduces and calms it. The spa I used to work at carried FHF products and I always recommended this to those who needed the hydration and wanted to reduce the visible redness from rosacea. This mask does give off a temporary tingling feeling so those who are sensitive might not like it since the feeling will be enhanced..
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Wells, ME
This stuff right here is amazing. it feels wonderful on my face and afterwards my skin is so soft. I love how it comes in a jar. It's definitely worth buying and I've gotten a couple of theseūüėĄ
Krystal Archer N.
Krystal Archer N.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! This mask leaves my skin so soft and bouncy! I'm loving the feeling that i get during the mask as well! Its a soft warm feeling ^_^
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin feel like silk. Its fun to use and smells amazing! Such a great product when my skin is a little dry.
Zakya C.
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always break out especially during the winter months and dry skin. This really works and has a great smell.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Billings , Montana
Great mask helps with the blemishes and helped clear my acne I would recommend it to everyone
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Love it ! Really good for your face and it smells great I do recommend it !!!!!!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the face masks I've tried this is my favorite! It smells amazing, kind of like oatmeal cookies! It does kind of "burn" when you first put it on but it goes away fast. It gets rid of pimples and other blemishes. My face is so soft after using it! I use it once a week.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
I have dry sensitive skin...this surprisingly did not seem to strip extra moisture from my face or create new irritation like many masks can. Let me tell you...the scent alone makes it worth it. It is so addicting. Although uncomfortable to wear for first few min, it makes my skin feel really rejuvenated afterwards. I just wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's pretty good.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sensitive skin did tingle as warned about in the instructions, but the mask left my skin feeling revived. I personally love the smell. Received as gift but plan on repurchasing at the studio I used to work at. Great product!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks kind of awesome. Does anyone know if it's free of parabens?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I have been looking for a new mask to try, does this work on sensitive skin? I love products that are more natural ingredient wise.
Jakelin G.
Jakelin G.
Is this good for oily skin? I want to try it but I'm not sure is it would make my fave look so oily
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Has anyone tried the Guac Star face mask?
Kalliyana V.
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Never tried this .. How does this works ?