BY FARMHOUSE FRESH

A powerful anti-aging eye serum Contains dermatologist-developed peptides & complex nutrient algae Helps visibly improve the entire eye area Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & crow's feet Remarkably banishes puffiness & dark...

Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
This eye cream is a holy grail. Most I’ve tried leave me teary eyed as they are so sensitive. Or with a sticky, heavy feeling from the product. This serum is so light and soft, perfect for sensitive skin/ eyes, absorbs great and reduces my bags by a million percent. Age prevention is key and this is a must have in your skin care bag!
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
Since my eyes are very sensitive , I tried many other brands and products . But so far this is my all time favorite . It makes me eyes so soft and not dry . I’ve been using this product for a long time . To be honest all fresh products are so nice scented and so good for your skin , so I definetly recommend you using it .
Sienna P.
Ft Lauderdale
Amazing! Leaves skin supple and smells amazing!! Plus their line is cruelty free and helps out animals found in cruelty cases! All of their products are amazing and I would highly recommend the FarmHouse Fresh Mask, Splendid Dirt Pumpkin Mud, 3.25 fl oz. It is an amazing glycolic and leaves skin so soft!
Sammie D.
Wilmington, DE
This works wonders. Usually eye cream doesn't do much. This one is great and the price isn't too bad either! It's effective and fills all the lines in! I bought online. I would recommend to anyone with crows feet or common under eye wrinkles and puffiness!
troos3 L.
Kansas City
I have to use eye serum. I think if there is one spot to spend money it is on eye products to protect the delicate skin and to prevent aging wrinkles. This product has all the ingredients to deliver that!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Amanda R.
Camden, SC
product is a very effective serum and provides extreme moisture to the eye area. fine lines did appear less prominent while the product was on skin but i did not see any lasting results. overall a very good product
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Alyssa S.
I have used this for about a week now. It feels nice on my skin and doesn't leave any weird residue. Due to the fact that I don't have too much of an issue with crows feet I can't really say yay or nay on that. But I use it on my frown lines on my forehead and I can see a slight difference. Gonna keep using and hoping it will keep improving!
Kiley K.