Farmhouse Fresh Coconut Beach Sugar Scrub uploaded by ღ  .

BY FARMHOUSE FRESH #97 in Body Scrub

This creamy, gentle cleanser whips up on skin, exfoliating with sugar and apricot powder, while moisturizing with shea butter and coconut water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product smells so so good! It feels so luxurious in the shower, and as soon as I step out, I notice a difference in the softness of my skin. The sugar scrub is a bit more gentle than other exfoliants, but it definitely gets the job done. As an added bonus, I smell like a tropical summer day every time I use this!" in 23 reviews
  • "This scrub smells amazing and made my skin feel soft, smooth and fresh! I have sensitive skin, and I did not feel that this irritated at all. You can use this on your face or body, and be left with a silky, warm smelling finish. " in 8 reviews
Kelsey L.
This is the best smelling and most effective body scrub I have ever used. The whipped texture prevents the scrub from falling off your skin before you are able to actually use the scrub. The oils in this product promote soft, hydrated, and moisturized skin. The smell is wonderful, it reminds me of the beach and summer vacations. It's not too sweet but the scent lingers on the skin for hours after use. Only use a little because, a little bit goes a long way and one- two times a week of usage lasted me a few months for one jar. I have repurchased this scrub three times so far and absolutely adore it! You could use this for your hands or even as apart of your pedicure routine.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
Like all of their products, this is absolutely delicious. Scrubby pieces had a very gritty texture which is what I like, leaving a nice exfoliation behind. But one thing I will say is that many of their products seem to go rancid and the smell doesn’t stay as fresh once it’s been opened, which I can only chalk up to the fact that they are all natural? But I rarely have them long enough for this to even happen!
Yaqui X.
Farm house has the most amazing sugar scrubs! Though it is a scrub, it is super gentle on my skin and has made my skin so soft. I really recommend this to exfoliate your body in the shower because the results are amazing! This is a must try for everyone, you will see a change in your skin.
Courtney R.
Newton
This stuff smells so good and applies well. I use it about once a week when I shower and it leaves my skin so smooth and feeling refreshed. It has a nice hint of cocoanut and people always comment on how well my skin smells! I’ve even had to share some with my friends, because they’re so obsessed
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Works good. I wouldn't keep buying but I still have some. It works okay and makes hands and body smooth. It smells good. Really pricey but others can afford it. It can be harsh but over all an okay product. I would recommend I'm people trying it out but only some people will like it.
Tiffany B.
This absolutely smells incredible! Left my skin feeling amazing and smooth.
I am definitely pleased with this because it was gentle of the skin. It wasn't too harsh and the packaging was beautifully put together. All in all I would recommend this to a friend or family member!
Melissa M.
This stuff works really well and has a nice smell. It was a good value because of how little you need to use. I bought it at Sephora and I will buy it again when I run out. The packaging is pretty plain but that didn’t keep me from buying it. I definitely recommend this!!!
Jessica W.
Hilton, NY
This first of all just smells really nice to me which is always a huge plus. I love using sugar scrubs before shaving to help it last a little longer and this scrub really helped to extend that shave for me, as well as moisturize my skin. Definitely a great scrub overall.
Sophia V.
This little jar was so full to the top I was so impressed! Usually when you open things up like this it's about a quarter of an inch down, not the case with this! It smells delightful and I use it once a week and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling great!
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
In LOVE with this product, it has a beautiful smell. The packaging is beautiful and expensive looking. After the first purchase I’ve been hooked and turned into a repeat customer. I can pick it I online normally or in some local stores. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.