Farmhouse Fresh Butter Rum Body Scrub

by FarmHouse Fresh

Butter Rum Body Scrub

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmhouse Fresh Butter Rum Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
I love this Butter Rum Body Scrub! It makes my sensitive skin feel so soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin, and this product is a dream! It is totally worth the money. I would highly recommend this product to a friend. It also smells delicious!in reviews
Shaylin Makell C.
mapleton
Best body scrub it out there! The smell is amazing you can’t beat the price. I love how smooth it leaves my skin and I love how fresh it smells. It is very gentle on any type of skin. And it comes in the perfect size bottle with just a great amount
Mo I.
I have a very sensitive skin and I have used many different skin product without any results, this cream kinda works.
gina D.
Products like these honestly have never let me down.the way it leaves your skin feeling is so wondrous ‼❤️️
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Recently I went to the spa and this scrub was sitting on the sink counter. Before I left I scooped some out of the container and I'm so glad I did because I can't stop thinking about it. The scent is everything! It is so sweet, and buttery. Super luxurious. I went to the spa checkout immediately requesting to purchase it and they were sold out! That proved to me that it really is as much a must have as I thought it was. My hands were so soft after using this product, I can only imagine what it would feel like used on my entire body! I'm glad I searched for the FarmHouse website because it is cheaper on there. $34 for a 95% natural, spa quality scrub is totally worth it!
Jessica B.
This whole company is a hidden gem! I tried the bourbon scrub and from there I had to by the coffee Carmel, then their amazing whoopie cream and a million other products. They have quality ingredients and prominently display on the box which items are free of what chemicals, gluten, etc. I've been using for about 2 years now and am still addicted to this day.
Charlee Z.
lansing, MI
fhf has the best smelling products out here, this is one of their most decadent scents. it’s rich, warm, spicy sugar drenched in a soft gooey oil. the sugar crystals are quite large, it’s great for really dry, tough skin such as elbows, feet & overworked hands. can be used on the whole body but be careful if you have sensitive skin. only downside is that the oil somehow always manages to slip out of the jar and get on the outside and it will explode if put into a bag with other things, doesn’t travel well.
Zoey D.
Columbus, IN
I love love love this scrub. It smells so good and is not too rough on the skin. It’s super hydrating and I use it about two or three times a week!
Taryn E.
Tulsa, OK
Oh my! The smell of hot buttered rum melting over your skin comes in this little glass jar. It is addicting! I love that this scrub really removes the dead skin.
Nicole T.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
I love this body scrub during the fall/ winter time it smells like brown sugar sweets and desserts I use this when I’m doing pedicures at work and my clients instantly fall in love with scent it’s a great scrub
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
I wanted to love this SO BADLY! FHF is one of my all time favorite brands and when I first got this scrub I did enjoy urban. It smelled great, was a great exfoliant for my my legs and didn’t leave that odd residue feeling that some scrubs have. However after having the scrub for just 3 months it completely solidified. The sugar particles became rock solid. There was no way to soften it back up. It was like a stone stuck in the packaging so I had to throw it out. I kept it in my shower/ bathroom cabinet so I can’t imagine it’s from how I was storing it. So sad it had to go.

Looking for your answer?