BY FARMHOUSE FRESH #18 in Body Scrub

Bourbon Bubbler Body Scrub

Farmhouse Fresh Bourbon Bubbler Body Scrub
  • "Great body scrub, I use once a week to exfoliate and it keeps my skin super soft and is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate sensitive skin! Bought this at sephora and will probably purchase again when I run out! Very good product and as a plus smells very good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Super interesting!! Smells good and is a very nice body scrub..... really exfoliates and helps your skin" in 4 reviews
Haley B.
Ogden
LOVE IT!!! Leaves me silky and super smooth, and smells amazing. Even my Husband noticed how smooth my skin has become! A bit pricey, but, WORTH IT!! It definitely is a great body scrub. This scrub smells like a very sugary bourbon drink. It leaves skin soft, smooth and smelling delicious!!! Farmhouse Fresh Bourbon Bubbler Body Scrub
Annie S.
Woodstock
I was getting incredibly bad chest acne, which I have never experienced before. It made me so self contious. I am now not experiencing that because of this amazing product. After less than a week, all of my chest, upper arm, and back acne disappeared and has not come back. This product changed my life and I love it so much! This product is totally worth the price. You will not regret getting this.
hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Laura P.
Its feels so nice on your skin. I can't imagine not using it anymore. ITS SO GOOD!! It came packaged really neatly and easily accessible. I found it really gentle on my skin and just met all of my expectations for the scrub. Would totally recommend for those who have skin acne!
Amanda G.
Rockland
Aldri G.
Austin, TX
I really liked how this smelled and it left my skin feeling really smooth. I would suggest doing the scrub in the shower to make for an easier clean up. It is especially good right before or after your shave to keep your skin feeling extra soft and supple.
Vicky U.
San Fernando
Smells soo good! Makes me feel super clean after I wash it off, I used to have dry patches on my upper arms but after this they went away. This scrub works amazing on my feet too. It's definitely worth the price. I will definitely be buying more of this.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
This body scrub is absolutely fantastic! I love the way it smells. After using, my skin has never been so soft! It leaves my skin very soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is a very high quality product and one of my favorite scrubs.
Hannah S.
Normal
Use this at least once a week! It's a great every day body scrub, and very effective before spray tans. The smell is pleasant and leaves my skin smooth. It has a gentle texture and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I love it.
Kaeliah C.
Rancho Mirage
I absolutely love this stuff!! I use it to exfoliate before I shave and it leave oils behind instead of stripping them away, if you want a product that can make your skin super smooth then this is what you need!!