BY SIMPLE MILLS

Farmhouse Cheddar Almond Flour Crackers 1 Per Box see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Shakis D.
I love these crackers. I can literally eat one box in a day. They are super healthy but I try to eat it in moderation. Overall, I recommend this healthy snack to anyone who wants an alternative to regular cheese crackers.
C B.
I love these! I was craving cheese-itz but I try not to eat junk food anymore. I found these and they hit the spot with way better ingredients and they're grain free! I'm kind of addicted now and super excited more stores are carrying this awesome brand!
Lindsey M.
Mckinney, TX
These are the cheez its that I have been missing sense becoming gluten free! That was always one of my favorite snacks and I have been looking for something similar. I will say they are expensive so I typically only buy them when they are on sale. I also love that they are paleo making them healthier and a nice snack for the day!
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
These crackers are delicious! It's so nice to find a yummy gluten free snack. They are "Cheez-It" style cheddar crackers. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of the Simple Mills products. The only downfall of these, is having to have enough self control not to eat the whole box in one setting.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I enjoy these crackers. They have a good taste, and can probably best be compared to a 'Cheez-it' cracker, but with less cheese and a more roasted flavor.
They're good with cheese, or good alone as well. I like that they are gluten free and non-GMO. I like seeing food with integrity. Along with that, there are no added ingredients that are chemically processed or questionable, or that you don't understand. Which I LOVE.
I would def recommend these crackers to anyone who doesn't want a super grainy taste of a cracker that adds a slight cheese flavor.

Great GF option!!
Natalie N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Go great with a cheese ball or any other dip. We love to use these in place of any other cracker.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
These taste terrible! They aren't like cheese it's at all. Hard and yucky taste