Farmhouse Cheddar Almond Flour Crackers uploaded by Brittany A.

BY SIMPLE MILLS

Farmhouse Cheddar Almond Flour Crackers 1 Per Box see more...

Molly L.
LOVE these! I bought these because I was trying to find alternatives to the things I use to love, Cheez-its, and so glad I found these!! Initially the taste may seem off but that’s because I was expecting Cheez-its, lol. I’ll tell you they dont taste like them, BUT, they are really good! Im obsessed with the bbq cheddar ones they have too. I could eat a whole box in one sitting (because they give you like nothing in a box to start..) and they’re $4-$5 a box. So, that sucks, but they are really good.
Janine L.
Ferndale, WA
I use to love to sit and eat cheese its! But they are full of chemicals and not good for you. I found these grain-free paleo crackers that satisfy my craving. Made with all natural ingredients. They even use things like paprika for the yellow color instead of bad dyes.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These are actually really yummy cheese crackers. I love that they use almond flour which makes them gluten-free and high-protein. I also love that all of simple mills products use simple real ingredients. My only complaint about this product is that it’s a little too salty but I still enjoy these crackers.
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
These crackers are delicious! It's so nice to find a yummy gluten free snack. They are "Cheez-It" style cheddar crackers. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of the Simple Mills products. The only downfall of these, is having to have enough self control not to eat the whole box in one setting.
Shakis D.
I love these crackers. I can literally eat one box in a day. They are super healthy but I try to eat it in moderation. Overall, I recommend this healthy snack to anyone who wants an alternative to regular cheese crackers.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I enjoy these crackers. They have a good taste, and can probably best be compared to a 'Cheez-it' cracker, but with less cheese and a more roasted flavor.
They're good with cheese, or good alone as well. I like that they are gluten free and non-GMO. I like seeing food with integrity. Along with that, there are no added ingredients that are chemically processed or questionable, or that you don't understand. Which I LOVE.
I would def recommend these crackers to anyone who doesn't want a super grainy taste of a cracker that adds a slight cheese flavor.

Great GF option!!
C B.
I love these! I was craving cheese-itz but I try not to eat junk food anymore. I found these and they hit the spot with way better ingredients and they're grain free! I'm kind of addicted now and super excited more stores are carrying this awesome brand!
Lindsey M.
Mckinney, TX
These are the cheez its that I have been missing sense becoming gluten free! That was always one of my favorite snacks and I have been looking for something similar. I will say they are expensive so I typically only buy them when they are on sale. I also love that they are paleo making them healthier and a nice snack for the day!
Hannah L.
Santa clara, CA
These are delicious. I like that they're made with almond flour. Healthy alternative to regular flour.
Natalie N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Go great with a cheese ball or any other dip. We love to use these in place of any other cracker.

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.