Farmer John™ Classic Bacon

by Farmer John

Farmer john classic premium bacon 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmer John™ Classic Bacon!
Macy A.
Oh man! This is the best tasting bacon there is! My dad has a hard time finding this classic brand of bacon at the markets but when he scores some, it’s bacon sandwiches or on the side! Yummy!
Marlene  S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really like this brand of bacon as it cooks up nicely. It’s meaty and not totally fatty. The flavor is good and I prefer this brand to other bacon brands. It’s a good value for your money. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone.
L. D.
Oh my gosh! This bacon is incredible! It has a great flavor! My family and I used to eat Oscar Myer bacon until it got way too expensive and the taste became different and salty. So we ended up trying this one and since then, we have been eating this bacon. Yummy!
Luna B.
I like this brand because it's cheap and it tastes good. It is fatty and sometimes a little too salty. But the price is usually cheaper than even store brands.
Stephanie M.
Merced, CA
Farmer John™ Classic Bacon uploaded by Stephanie M.
I like to use the farmer John classic bacon to make my stuffed wrapped jalapeños or to make my bacon salad. There’s nothing that I would improve in this only to give me more bacon in my package the price is excellent and yes I would recommend this to everybody.
Ashly S.
La Habra, CA
I like this bacon so much! It has good flavor and it’s really good in BLTs or on its own. This is my go to brand for my bacon and I would recommend it.
Micki T.
Oxnard, CA
The bacon is ok for burgers but it’s really thin in general. We prefer thicker bacon and this just doesn’t cut it. The flavor is ok.
Adriana B.
Maywood, CA
I’ve always used the same bacon since I can remember. Farmer John bacon is super delicious
Rebecca  G.
I purchase this in bulk and it keeps its flavor for months. Bacon makes any breakfast so good. It’s a great side to have. I love the quality of farmer John bacon it is much better than the cheap store brands.
Deshay Denise W.
Moreno Valley , CA
Best breakfast food in the world. I don’t eat it often but when I do it’s always so very good

Looking for your answer?