Farmer John® Original Sausage Links 12 oz. Tray uploaded by Felecia F.

BY FARMER JOHN

Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Will you ship products to Michigan 481601 Answers
Samantha P.
Chino, CA
This is by far the absolute best and only sausage I will ever eat! I just cook them and have them in the side of pancakes or add them to breakfast burrito. They taste amazing no matter what!
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
Classic breakfast sausage taste. These are always super affordable at my local Ralph’s. I think you get like 8 links for $1.50? I’m a fan of the original. I did find that the maple was too sweet for liking but over all I would buy this again and again.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
These breakfast sausages are delicious! They are less greasy than other sausages I have tried and they always taste fresh. I normally get them at Vons for about $4.
Alexis R.
Lompoc, CA
Favorite brand of sausages. Been eating these since I was a kid and I have stuck with the tradition. Taste great and easy and quick to make.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
These sausages are always good. I never pick up anything different. No casing, that's the best part. They are tasty and always consistent.
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
My whole family loves these for breakfast. Even my own little family. We always eat it when it’s breakfast time.
monique p.
United States
This breakfast sausage is delicious!!!! The best brand I have come across. It also makes awesome sausage gravy
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste good and they are affordable. These are usually on sale at Ralph's. That's my main reason to buy.
Sonovia V.
bakersfield
These are so bomb they are perfect for the morning. They are super affordable and they come with a lot in the package
Kristine K.
Universal Cty, CA
Great for breakfast and for using in pastas. If you don't use it within a few days, definitely freeze it fast! It'll last longer.
Will you ship products to Michigan 48160