Farmer John® Original Sausage Links 12 oz. Tray uploaded by Felecia F.

BY FARMER JOHN

Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
Classic breakfast sausage taste. These are always super affordable at my local Ralph’s. I think you get like 8 links for $1.50? I’m a fan of the original. I did find that the maple was too sweet for liking but over all I would buy this again and again.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These breakfast sausages are delicious! They are less greasy than other sausages I have tried and they always taste fresh. I normally get them at Vons for about $4.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
These sausages are always good. I never pick up anything different. No casing, that's the best part. They are tasty and always consistent.
Angela I.
My whole family loves these for breakfast. Even my own little family. We always eat it when it’s breakfast time.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste good and they are affordable. These are usually on sale at Ralph's. That's my main reason to buy.