BY FARMER JOHN

Providing savory, wholesome meats that the whole family will love—generation to generation. see more...

Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Farmer John products are the best! These links are amazing as well as their back . I do not buy often but I would recommend this product, especially over the Jennie-O brand.
Gabby L.
LA
Purchased this breakfast staple at my local smart and final for a much better price as a three pack than individual packages. I try to do the math as much as possible. The family enjoys this brand of breakfast meat.
Dreama A.
I honestly don't think any other breakfast sausage tastes like these. These are the best out there. If you haven't tried them, YOU NEED TO. Scrambled eggs and sausage? Pancakes and sausage? Yummmyyy...plus they taste even better with maple syrup drizzled on them!
Tracy P.
This is my absolute favorite breakfast sausage! What I like to do with it is cook it crumbled up and make biscuits and gravy from scratch. Ooh its so good!
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Chop this up and use it in a gravy it will taste amazing. I love the classic sausages. It could be use in so many dishes and you will love it.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
These are my families favorite sausage links for breakfast and just because. They are the perfect blend of spices and smoked flavor.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Best sausage ever. My boyfriend told me about this brand and now I'm hooked. Will never buy another brand
Berenix 0.
Los Farmer John® Classic Pork Links 3-8 oz. Boxes Los ultra amo. Pues me acompañan en los desayunos bajos en carbohodratos. Siempre buscando como innovar la comida.