BY FARMER JOHN #93 in Vegetarian Meals

Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I just recently became vegetarian last October and I came across this product and loved it! I usually hate fake meats because they have a weird flavor or texture but this one is very good. It's not too fake or too meat-like, which is a good thing to me because then it would freak me out a little bit haha. I usually cook diced potatoes o'brien style and then toss in the soy chorizo. It's delicious like that but i like to also wrap it in a tortilla and make myself an easy vegetarian breakfast burrito!
These are my favorite to make tacos at home! Instead of traditional meat tacos I use soy chorizo and make tacos with all the fixins! Yum! Everyone loves it and most importantly I love it!