Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs

by Farmer Focus

Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs are almost foolproof to fix. Just a little salt and pepper will suffice, but feel free to get creative too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs!
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs uploaded by Maria F.
We lie these organic thighs. They taste great, cook well, and they do not leave anyone with uncomfortable physical effects. High in protein, sealed and packaged with care, makes for a great meal!
Celia G.
Morning View, KY
Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs uploaded by Celia G.
Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs uploaded by Celia G.
This product is not easily found in my area, and only one store was able to have it in stock. Plus the price is a few dollars more per pound than I normally pay. That is why I'm only giving 4 stars. This chicken is packaged nicely and is easy to open without making a huge mess. It was nice to read about the farm my chicken came from. I love how personal that made it feel. I made chicken fajitas with these tenders. The chicken was great quality, not too much fat, and the perfect texture after cooking. I had seen where another individual thought the chicken was rubbery, and I cannot say that mine was similar to that at all.
Nicole A.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs uploaded by Nicole A.
Delicious chicken. Will buy again. Yes I but more expensive but so worth it. Clear vacuum sealed packaging plus they tell you which farm the chicken came from. Farmer Focus Boneless Skinless Thighs
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
Excellent quality! It was so juicy and tender. I felt good knowing this product and company care about consumers. Not being pumped full of junk we don't need gave me peace of mind . I used it to make Alice springs chicken !

Looking for your answer?