BeautyFaceFace MakeupFarmasi
VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml

farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml

by Farmasi

When applied before makeup,VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream prepares the skin for makeup and provides moisture without leaving on oily feeling behind.Suitable for all face with your fingertips.

Im wondering how well this primer works? Never used Farmasi before but am interested to learn more.
Do you use a primer?
Start your review of farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Patricia C.
Sorry a little bit of a bad picture. But I am actually using the primer now. This primer is a lotion base, no smell, very hydrating, and gives you an illuminating make up look.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
It so light weight, you don't feel it. It goes on smooth and helps to blur pores and fine lines for a smoother makeup application.
Gaby P.
Gaithersburg , MD
adds shine and smoothness to the skin feel free to use before makeup to moisturize your face
Stephanie A.
st nw
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Stephanie A.
I love how silky my skin feels after using both of these products. It was very easy to apply and blend. I'll definitely be buying more of these. I highly recommend their products
Jesseca H.
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Jesseca H.
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Jesseca H.
I actually love this primer. Best for normal or dry skin. It spreads out easily and gives my face a slight shimmer which is nice because I have dull skin. It's super smooth on the skin. I've actually worn it alone on their days I don't feel like wearing makeup, but still want to look a little alive. I love the slight glow it gives me. The price point is also EXCELLENT! I've bought this multiple times now and will continue to buy more. Check out my website in my bio if Interested or find me on Insta/Facebook! farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml
Jennifer H.
2,615 reviews
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Jennifer H.
This strobe cream is dual purpose to help you look camera ready or natural. Blurs imperfections and lays down a smooth finish to start to apply your MU on.
Ann B.
Brundidge, AL
This is one of my favorite primers. It has a silicone feel to it and covers the pores great. It also dries quickly so you are not waiting to put your other products on.
Maria  M.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Space NK
Deja la piel radiante uniforme lisa tiene un aspecto radiante es matte queda la fito super linda si hubieran 100 estrellas se las daria
Debbie M.
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Debbie M.
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Debbie M.
Like the smell and consistency of the product, feels soft and add good set up before make up farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
farmasi VFX Pro Camera Ready Strobe Cream 25 ml uploaded by Tara E.
Another favorite I have leaves my skin feeling soft like nothing is on I apply after a shower when my skin is dry and cleaned. It’s a white texture cream. I apply over my face and I only use very little and make sure to coat all around my face, or eye area and cheekbone and forehead.