Farmasi
Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Vanilla is, 30 ml/1 floz (01)

Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Vanilla is, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (01)

by Farmasi

Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. How to use: Apply to cheeks, forehead, and chin blending outward. Blend with your fingers gently and be amazed with matte finish. Each Farmasi products are manufactured with the highest standards...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Vanilla is, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (01)!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Vanilla is, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (01) uploaded by Patricia C.
New shades!!! I am so excited!! This foundation is amazing. Full coverage. But light weight. I'm not sure yet how I can compare these foundations to. I think the coverage is very nice, very comfortable. If anyone is interested in trying out this foundation, I can help color match. Instagram hutchison_patty message me.
Jessica B.
Sykesville, MD
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] I absolutely love this line. I've always had thin fine hair and ever since I started using this line my hair is growing thicker and longer fast. Places hair was receding I now have baby hair growth after just 2 weeks. Highly recommended for everyone with any type of thinning or fine hair. Amazing!
Tiffanie B.
Pollock, LA
Everyone asked if I used a filter when wearing this foundation in my pictures. I didn’t. I absolutely love it. It doesn’t dry me out, make me oily, or break me out. I definitely recommend it. I actually got darker due to it being summertime and bought a darker shade because I loved it that much!
Zulmarie R.
Parma Heights, OH
I love this product, it is high coverage. It has a natural finish and a delicious smell. Its price is very accessible. Mia friends and I are happy with this foundation.
Randi L.
Algona, IA
Literally one of the best foundations I’ve ever used! VFX is the definition of photoshop in a bottle because it leaves your skin absolutely FLAWLESS. People probably won’t believe you didn’t use a filter in that selfie until they try it themselves!😅
Julie S.
Connellsville, PA
For the price and product pay off this stuff is bomb! I get compliments on my skin all the time on how soft and flawless it looks. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an airbrushed finish to their look
Ashley L.
Auburn, ME
Love this foundation. I was using Born This Way and was just not loving it. This is a medium coverage that is buildable. It is so light that is barely feels like I’m wearing anything. Despite having issues with my skin looking flaky with other satin finish foundations, my skin looks normal under this. Amazing all day wear, it sets beautifully.

Looking for your answer?