BeautyFaceFace MakeupFarmasi
Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml/1 floz (02)

Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02)

by Farmasi

Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. How to use: Apply to cheeks, forehead, and chin blending outward. Blend with your fingers gently and be amazed with matte finish. Each Farmasi products are manufactured with the highest standards...

Does this product feel caked on ?
What foundation is this comparable too? I am looking into investing in this makeup line but I want to do some research before I start ordering! Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Start your review of Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02)!
Angela  S.
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Angela  S.
Review for: Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (04)
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) I bought this from a friend of mine as she was selling it. The coverage was good but after it being on for awhile it felt thick and it showed my fine lines and wrinkles more than other foundations. When I used it I have been using more moisturizer. I wanted to love it for my friend but unfortunately wouldn't purchase again 😞
Patricia  C.
Weston, WV
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Patricia  C.
Review for: Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (04)
I use this foundation everyday!! Its by far one of my favorites. It drys down to a nice matte finish. Does not give you a cake feel. Full coverage. This product does not dry my face out. It provides some nice moisture.
Dawn C.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (03)
This is with nothing on but primer and foundation. I don't want you distracted from the rest of my makeup. I have redness, melasma, sunspots, and agespots. This is a medium, buildable foundation. The color has a nice warmth without too much yellow. It's a creamy serum formula. I use one pump on the back of my hand and blend that out. I may use a bit more on my trouble areas. I have not set this in the picture. I love this foundation. This is a must have in my collection.
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Tina P.
Review for: Farmasi Make Up Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation 30 Ml- 02 Natural Beige
I found a woman who sells the Farmasi makeup. I got this foundation by accident and as soon as I squirted it out I thought oh no. It's a little on the runny side but, after I got putting it on my face I think where my face is a little on the dry side this would probably work good. I only did over my eyes. But I think after I get it on and use some powder its going to be pretty good. I also look forward to seeing how it covers my lines and wrinkles because it done good around the bottom of one where I rubbed the excess.
Tammy M.
Gloucester, MA
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Tammy M.
Review for: Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (03)
[product:farmasi-vfx-pro-camera-ready-foundation-natural-beige-30-ml/1-floz-02] I am completely hooked! A friend gave me a small sample of this product and I was blown away. I am 56 years old with lots of flaws and fine lines. This foundation is light and smooth. Doesn’t cake up or leave your skin feeling dry. I ordered my own bottle right away and won’t be using my previous brand. Extraordinary!
Whitney  Z.
Baltimore, MD
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Whitney  Z.
Review for: Farmasi Make Up Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation 30 Ml- 01 Vanilla
I think this foundation is great. In natural beige! It blends so well and leaves a natural look. Very nice coverage without using a lot. I love this foundation ☺️ I recommend this to anyone looking for a foundation with little to no scent
Lisa S.
Looks nice when it goes on, but oxidizes and looks horrible. I do enjoy the scent though. Like baby powder.
Anne-Marie L.
W Greenwich, RI
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Anne-Marie L.
The last foundation you will ever use or need and the price is untouchable for the results! I use shade 02
Melanie  R.
Jamaica, NY
Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, Natural beige, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (02) uploaded by Melanie  R.
Review for: Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, 30 ml./1 fl.oz. (03)
I’m In shade no.3 and I totally love the coverage and texture of this foundation! It’s not cakey and it’s very affordable, contains less toxins, literally the best! I totally recommend this foundation to all skin types [product:farmasi-vfx-pro-camera-ready-foundation-natural-beige-30-ml/1-floz-02] If you haven’t try yet then you’re missing out
Jessica B.
Sykesville, MD
This is one of the best Farmasi foundation products. I use it with the VFX primer and it makes me look airbrushed. There are now 17 shades so there is something for everyone and it doesn't transfer into ur clothes or sheei. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who uses foundation!