BeautyEyeMascaraFarmasi
Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml/027 floz

Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz.

by Farmasi

Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. HOW TO USE Wedge the wand at the base of lashes and pull out in a zigzag motion to the tip, that way you get every last lash. Apply to your upper and lower lashes. Each Farmasi products are...

Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. Would anyone like to join farmasi with me. And get 50% off.head to my profile and click my link
What are some of your best make up tips? I'd love to hear them 💕 Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz.
Start your review of Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz.!
Veronica G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Veronica G.
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Veronica G.
I won the Farmasi Zen Extension Lash mascara and WOW! Look at the results 👉🏽 I’ve used it a couple of times now and I love it! The wand is long and skinny and can get to the lashes really well without clumping. As you can see, the lashes are nice and separated. I can also get to my lower lashes without messing it up. I wore it for 10+ hours and it did not run. 👏🏽 but it’s also not waterproof so I was able to easily take if off with my Makeup Eraser cloth. At $8.90, this is a winner!
KORI K.
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by KORI K.
My whole face is farmasi. But these lashes are all zen my friend. It's my daily go to. For 8.90 get yours with me
Dana  V.
Altoona, PA
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Dana  V.
I love this mascara for sensitive eyes. It is only 8.90 for it. It stays on for a while and do not need to put a lot on to make my lashes look good. Would get it again
Marisa L.
Sun City Ctr, FL
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Marisa L.
This is my new favorite mascara. It’s affordable but still luxurious. Compared to higher end mascara this holds up extremely well. Packaging is great, definitely eye catching. I would definitely recommend this mascara especially to anyone that has eye sensitivities.
Haley S.
Prattville
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Haley S.
Y’all I would give this 100 stars if I could. The transformation is amazing. I have blonde eyelashes so you can’t really ever see them but as soon as I put this on I feel like a different person. Recommend for everyone! Not clumpy can be light or thick depending on how many coats you do
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Amanda C.
I rated Zen mascara a 3 star. It states it is supposed to lengthen through fiber formula but no luck for me. Could be I have little lashes to work with . Not great at volume . Would not buy again. I would not reccomend if you have tiny lashes like myself. It did look kind of cute but was clumpy too. people liked the natural mascara look so 3 stars. Price is affordable. UPDATE after using A few weeks I am adding one star. Not bad. #Mascaragallery
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Michelle V.
Waterproof Farmasi zen extension this gives you so much volume at an affordable rate I recommend this mascara you have nothing to loose but around $10 with tax
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Kelsey H.
I love this mascara. I’m picky on mascara and was really happy with this one. It added great length and volume to my lashes. And had no issue with clumping/smudging. I received it as a gift and was super happy to find out it is under $10! I recommend.
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Emily L.
So one of my best friends is a Farmasi consultant and she introduced me to this line. This bottle of mascara was $9 which is around the same price you would typically pay at the drugstore for mascara. I honestly loved it after I put it on! It drastically added length to my lashes!
Leah F.
Kannapolis
Farmasi Mascara Zen Extension Lash, 8 ml./0.27 fl.oz. uploaded by Leah F.
It’s made well and really makes your eye lashes spread apart nicely. Nothing dramatic, just a simple mascara for every day wear. It’s decently priced and the package is beautiful ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney L.
Reserve Mines, NS
il y a 3 mois
Margaret R.
Lewisporte, NL
il y a 4 mois
member-f2c8a1 il y a 4 mois
Good
Emily L.
il y a 4 mois
Samantha F. il y a 3 mois
Emily L. Hmm...well I suppose this maybe isn't technically makeup per se (although it could be if you are also using brow color and/or gel), but there is a 3-reference-point brow grooming technique I learned about quite some time ago; I could tell you a little bit about how that works, if you would like.
il y a 7 mois
Dianelly R. il y a 6 mois
Yes, I actually sell it. I love their products. The mascaras are not waterproof but they deff last all day. Zen and double lash are my faves. The great thing about zen is that it's under $9 and works great. Zen is my go to.