Hair CareHair Styling ProductsFarmasi
Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set]

by Farmasi

Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl (Set) Set composition: Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Shampoo / Garlic&Capixyl, 500 ml./16.90 fl.oz. Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask / Garlic&Capixyl, 500 ml./16.90 fl.oz. Rebuilds the damaged hair and nourishes each strand. In regular use, helps to strengthen thin hair while giving a shiny appearance.

Dr. C. Tuna Vitalizing - Revitalizing Shampoo, enriched formula developed with garlic and capixyl, offers effective solutions to fragile and thinning hairs.; It rebuilds the damaged hair and nourishes each strand.; In regular use, it helps to strengthen thin hair while giving a shiny appearance.; Dr. C. Tuna Vitalizing - Revitalizing Hair Mask, specially formulated with garlic extract and capixyl, helps to increase volume of the hair, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.; It leaves a silky softness to fragile and thining hair. Light and non-greasy formula provides a perfect care for weak hair.

How often do you use it? Daily?
Does this this smell like garlic? Does it leave your hair feeling soft?
Quiero comprar estos productos
Start your review of Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set]!
Erika T.
Bronx, NY
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Erika T.
Omg this is gold!!! My hair has grown so much with this product is unbelievable. And just a little bit of Proust is all you need. I posted a picture on how my hair looks now
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
I like this shampoo. Although, I haven’t noticed huge growth, my hair was still growing more then usual. Scent is very pretty, and it doesn’t have a smell of garlic at all. I would use it , and also recommend it if your hair feels thin and brittle.
Sandra S.
Raleigh
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Sandra S.
The smell it’s so great, leave my hair straight and movible, easier to brush and tie.
Leah F.
Kannapolis
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Leah F.
I use this a few times a week ! It helps with cleaning my scalp well bc I have psoriasis on my head . I don’t scratch as much as I used to . It was bad for awhile . I totally recommend using Farmasi vitalizing revitalizing garlic shampoo and hair mask in between use of using your dandruff shampoo too if you want .
Jaquirelis M.
Charlotte, NC
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Jaquirelis M.
It has effective solutions for thinning and fragile hairs. Reconstructs damaged hair and nourishes each strand. In regular use, it helps strengthen fine hair while giving a shiny appearance. It strengthened my hair a lot. I recommend it. [product:farmasi-dr-c-tuna-vitalizing-revitalizing-hair-mask-and-shampoo-garlic&capixyl-[set]
NATASHA T.
Moriarty, NM
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by NATASHA T.
I absolutely love my vitalizing hair mask and shampoo. It's the only hair mask and shampoo I use now. Though my opinion could be bias as I am a beauty influencer for Farmasi. Though I do not promote products that don't work. My hair is stronger, longer, and I'm not losing even a quarter of the hair I used to lose in the shower. Seriously look at that hair.
Jessica G.
Millington, MI
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Jessica G.
I noticed a significant amount of new hair growth within the first month of using JUST the shampoo. I am on my second month of usage and I've had a ton of growth in the front bang area. I've included a picture before and after picture! I will continue to use the shampoo
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Alejandra A.
Realamemte lo mejor de lo mejor mi cabello esta realmete suave y brillante. Llevo poco usandolo pero es lo mejor que ha probado mi cabello, ademas huele delicioso. Debes usar el kit completo. Aceite , Shampo, y mascarrilla.
Lizelba G.
Windermere, FL
El shampoo y la mascarilla de cabello de Ajo y Capixyl de Farmasi me han ayudado grandemente a hacer crecer mi cabello, aparte de que también me han ayudado a controlar mi problema de resequedad y caspa del cuero cabelludo. 100% recomendados!
Katherine A.
Santa Teresita
Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask and Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set] uploaded by Katherine A.
Soy distribuidora de la compañía pero antes de comenzar a vender fui clienta y son de los mejores shampoo que he utilizado para mí cabello. Me han ayudado muchísimo con mi caída y Crecimiento del cabello, lo tengo suave y brilloso. Me encanta ❤️ Me consiguen en Instagram como katherinev.arroyo🤍💛✨
Ask a question to the Influenster community...