Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Lori T.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A renewing, lightweight balm that helps moisturize, supports firmness and tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dark spots and uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Reinforcing the skin's natural moisture content, this balm gives skin a firmer and more toned appearance while helping to restore the look of elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The balm contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, the active that helps skin maintain a youthful look. Cichoric acid also helps to support a more evenly toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it work and how long did it take you to see results? What is...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy a lot!  I was able to try it it first through one of many beauty subscription boxes, fell in love, and so I ordered the full size.  The texture is as the name implies, a balm.  It's pretty thick, but it melts as soon as you put it in your hand and spreads easily onto the face.  You only need a little dab, so the jar will last a long time.  It does not sink into the skin all the way, so I advise to use this as the last step in your night time skincare routine.  This is oily, so it will help lock in all the goodness of your serum and moisturizer too.  As for the Firming aspect of this balm.. I have not noticed any, except that it plumps up the skin nicely, thus, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.  Overall.. I love it and highly recommend!  This balm is great for sensitive skin also and has not caused me any breakouts, nor blackheads...
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like actual snot, but that is literally the only bad thing about it!
I have uber-sensitive skin and night creams tend to break me out but this is the one exception.
The experience of warming the balm between your palms and smoothing it onto the face is so relaxing and it just melts right in.
The smell is lovely and light - has a faint citrusy smell that reminded me of 7-up.
After I started using this, I couldn’t stop touching my skin because it felt so soft the next day!
Brenda M.
Bonanza
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sleep mask! It does feel a tad oily on the skin so a little bit goes a long way! With the touch of your fingers, this wax appearing product turns to oil right u set your finger! I haven’t had any skin issues with this product and it soaks into the skin beautifully! I have noticed a difference in the way my skin looks during the day and it just seems healthier!
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty nervous when I opened this; the consistency is very jelly-like. It almost looks like lip gloss! But I really liked it on my skin. It wasn't tacky or gummy at all. It was gentle, and a little goes a long way. I really feel like it's nourishing my skin at night. I'm glad I got it, and I would repurchase.
caitlin m.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a birthday gift this year and I love how hydrating it is, but it is a bit oily in its formula and I find that it never entirely sinks into my skin. I don’t think I would purchase it again.
Laura F.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sleep Tight works extremely well. The minis that I have are hard to work with, so a spatula is a must. I’m not a huge fan of gel moisturizers because they take so long to absorb, but it does work well, so I guess it’s worth the time. Took off a star because Farmacy’s other moisturizers are better.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the overnight balm for three weeks now and it's amazing! I have noticed my skin feels tighter looks more plump and my fine lines look less visible. I am using a combination of Farmacy products starting with New Day gentle exfoliating grains to start my day, Invincible root cell anti-aging serum, Rise'N' Shine daily moisture lock and at bedtime Sleep Tight firming night balm it's well worth it to try i have combination skin and im loving it.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this, don’t have to put much on or you will look and feel like a grease ball! It works so well with my acne sensitive prone skin, works even better if my skin is irritated. It calms everything down, removes my dry patches. Love love love but don’t put too much on, this is hydrating, like very much so!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Does it work and how long did it take you to see results? What is the price?