Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Lori T.

BY FARMACY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A renewing, lightweight balm that helps moisturize, supports firmness and tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dark spots and uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Reinforcing the skin's natural moisture content, this balm gives skin a firmer and more toned appearance while helping to restore the look of elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The balm contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, the active that helps skin maintain a youthful look. Cichoric acid also helps to support a more evenly toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it work and how long did it take you to see results?...2 Answers
Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "Love love love this, don’t have to put much on or you will look and feel like a grease ball! It works so well with my acne sensitive prone skin, works even better if my skin is irritated. It calms everything down, removes my dry patches. Love love love but don’t put too much on, this is hydrating, like very much so!" in 5 reviews
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I liked the Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy a lot!  I was able to try it it first through one of many beauty subscription boxes, fell in love, and so I ordered the full size.  The texture is as the name implies, a balm.  It's pretty thick, but it melts as soon as you put it in your hand and spreads easily onto the face.  You only need a little dab, so the jar will last a long time.  It does not sink into the skin all the way, so I advise to use this as the last step in your night time skincare routine.  This is oily, so it will help lock in all the goodness of your serum and moisturizer too.  As for the Firming aspect of this balm.. I have not noticed any, except that it plumps up the skin nicely, thus, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.  Overall.. I love it and highly recommend!  This balm is great for sensitive skin also and has not caused me any breakouts, nor blackheads...
Kate J.
This is an absolutely lovely night cream.

It’s not as much a cream per se, it’s almost a vaseline consistency with a more honey-like texture.

It smooths on very well and my face always feels so hydrated and calm in the morning.

I have noticed a tightening affect especially around my chin and neck.
Envy R.
Southampton
So I ordered a sample size just to try it because I have fallen in love with the brand especially the green clean and eye dew. I'm not. Noticing any about this product that makes me love it. I do have to say it is an amazing clean product no break outs or skin issues from it and I usually have issues with face products. I gave it this rating because I haven't noticed and change in my skin. I do though live that as soon as you put it in you hands to apply it melts into an oil. Very good for all skin types.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
Just WOW!!! This is probably one of my all time favorite skin treatments ever and I cannot believe that more people do not talk about it. If you have dry, aging skin, you will absolutely LOVE this! It does feel a bit strange... a bit greasy... but the overnight results make it worth it! I wake up with my skin looking and feeling hydrated, and my lines less visible, and even my pores appear smaller. This sleeping balm is nothing short of amazing, and I use it 3-4 nights per week. Love it so much!!!
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I received this in the Farmacy The Mighties Kit and I like it a lot. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the night. When I wake up, my face feels light and clear. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I’m not sure if it tightens my face or not or if my face is as tight as it gets. But I still love it and I use it every night.
Nicole A.
United States
This stuff is pretty good. I wouldn't say I noticed immediate results, but it feels nice on the skin and it helps moisturize. If you don't like slippery, slightly greasy feeling products you may not like it. I don't mind it because it absorbs into the skin quickly and it doesn't feel too heavy. I use it on my forehead, smile lines, and neck to help reduce wrinkles in those areas. It's not a miracle product, but it is a decent one.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was pretty nervous when I opened this; the consistency is very jelly-like. It almost looks like lip gloss! But I really liked it on my skin. It wasn't tacky or gummy at all. It was gentle, and a little goes a long way. I really feel like it's nourishing my skin at night. I'm glad I got it, and I would repurchase.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It’s definitely a balm - super hydrating, a little oily, but light on the skin. It smells great. I find it’s comforting on my face and neck before I go to bed. Packaging looks earthy. I feel like this is a nice part of my routine.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I love how this stuff feels!! The consistency and texture is just what I want for a nighttime moisturizer. It is literally a balm cream hybrid and I’m obsessed. I feel like it recharges and hydrates my skin while I sleep!
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
I use this when my face is incredibly dry. It repairs it and it looks amazing the next morning. If I try to use it every night, I get oily. It is pricy, but for me it is worth it because I don’t use it daily.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Does it work and how long did it take you to see results? What is the price?

Sephora