Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm

by Farmacy

What It Is
Get your beauty sleep with this lightweight balm that works its magic overnight! This solid balm melts into a dreamy oil-gel that quickly absorbs into the skin to lift, firm and fight the signs of aging. Wake up to beautifully revived, hydrated skin.

Why its Special

Fights the signs of aging. Powerful, plant-based alternative to retinoids help reduce the appearance of early fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin radiance and restore firmness. Extract from the South African Acmella plant stimulates collagen production.

Nourishes & protects. Blackcurrant seed, balloon vine extract and sunflower oil reinforce the skin’s barrier.

Gets you glowing. Vitamin C and a high concentration of cichoric acid, a potent natural antioxidant, renew skin and promote a more evenly toned complexion.

How to Use

Apply to cleansed skin nightly or during the day if you need an extra hit of hydration. Warm a small amount between palms and apply a thin layer to the face. Blend with upward and outward motions.

Ingredients

Key ingredients
- Vitamin C + Cichoric Acid: Brighten and even skin tone.
- Acmella Flower Extract: Stimulates collagen.
- Plant-Based Retinoid Alternatives: Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Blackcurrant Seed, Balloon Vine Extract & Sunflower Oil: Nourish, protect and reinforce the skin’s barrier.

All ingredients
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Silica Silylate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Octyldodecanol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Amino Esters-1, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Amber Powder, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf.

How much product do you need to use to make a difference? Looking to incorporate into my routine!
Been wanting to try this product out? Does it really work and is it great for sensitive skin?
Do people use serum with this? Or solo? Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm
Start your review of Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my clean and green lifestyle. This was just the product I needed for my dry skin and difficult complexion. My skin is so sensitive and I am always very picky about what I put on my skin, and this night balm is so perfect for my needs. ” in 16 reviews
“... and doesn't feel greasy. it has a light, pleasant fragrance. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any adverse reactions or breakouts after using this product. I don't know that it left my skin feeling "firm", but it definitely felt well moisturized. Update: no breakouts from the oil after a few weeks of use!” in 16 reviews
“This has a great smell. It doesn't make me too oily and is very hydrating. It is one of the best ,I have used and my husband love it, works great, Aldo my mom love it ” in 12 reviews
Glendale, AZ
I love this product. I am on my third jar. It’s a balm that helps bring moisture to the skin. It is thicker and lasts all night. I have noticed an improvement in my skin since I have incorporated this product. My SO also likes this product. He has more dry skin and one night with this product really improves his texture and hydrates
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Beverly Hills, CA
Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm uploaded by Taryana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for about a week and I love that I added this to my night routine. It smells amazing and feels so good when you apply to your skin. I have pretty normal skin but it does get dryer I’m the cooler months so I am excited to add some hydration to my skin routine. It is a bit oily but not messy.
Combination / Dryness / Dark Circles
Yay! This product had me waking up feeling like a new woman! I used this product overnight for the past two nights in a row and my skin, especially around my eye area, definitely felt more supple! I love this and would definitely recommend to anyone in search of "supple skin" products!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Yreka
This is my favorite night cream I’ve tried. It’s advertised as firming, and may help with that, but what I love about it is how much it helps my dry skin. This is the only moisturizer I’ve put on at night and woken up with ZERO flaky skin, which I almost always got before using this.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
Lexington, KY
Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm uploaded by Jaclyn R.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS!!!! TEXTURE!!!! IS!!!! EVERYTHING!!!! It looks kinda goopy and gross, but it is amazing and it smells great too. I love Farmacy because they are a clean brand that I can trust. The night balm is a product unlike anything i’ve ever tried. I feel that it is more hydrating than firming, but i’m into it. It does feel kinda greasy and doesn’t completely soak in, so I implement it as my very last step before bed. A little goes a long way! Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
New York
By far the best skincare item I’ve tried! I have dull, dry skin and this completely transformed it making it so much brighter and healthier looking. This balm feels more like a gel and when applied it does feel a little heavy on the skin but if this is something you can get used to it’s totally worth it. I started noticing a difference in a couple days and now I can’t live without it. Staple skin care product and so underrated.
Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Cypress, California
Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm uploaded by Divya S.
Sleep Tight is a nighttime routine for my extra dry sensitive skin. Feels oily after applying but doesn’t cause any breakouts. Woke up to a plumped and hydrated skin. Definitely recommend for dry sensitive skin types. #fallskincare
Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity
Cape Coral
Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm uploaded by Shannon O.
I received this product in a monthly subscription box. I was hesitant to use it at first because it felt oily. However after I applied it I realize that it was more of a balm texture and works great for my dry skin.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Bumpass, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I swear by this stuff i got it in a trial size and immediately went a bought a full size. the package is so cute!!! and it feels so smooth goin on your face. i feel hydrated and beautiful when i wake up in the morning!!
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This night balm doesnt get nearly enough praise as it deserves! If you dont like the balm texture, this is not for you. Some say it feels “greasy” I say it feels nourishing. You literally need a teeny tiny amount, maybe the size of a Q-tip head and it will be more than enough to cover your face. Its REALLY moisturizes your skin and youll know because your face will feel so soft the next morning. I WILL say one thing about it though....I dont think it has a firming effect but thats not why I use it anyway. I have a LOT of moisturizers and this is by far my favorite to apply when my skin needs some love. I’ll use Honey Savior when my skin needs EXTRA love.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pittsburgh, PA
5 months ago
Shannon O. • 2 months ago
I don’t find it necessary to use a serum with this. It’s very effective on its own!