Farmacy Skin Savior Kit

by Farmacy

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A four-piece skin care set for healthy-looking, hydrated skin featuring a honey face mask, soothing face mist, all-in-one skin repair salve, and a firming night balm. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The bestselling Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Face Mask enhances and hydrates the skin for a younger appearance. It features an intensely moisturizing combination of honey (a natural humectant used since ancient times), propolis (antiseptic found in beehives), amino acid-rich royal jelly, and Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a potent, natural antioxidant that enhances hydration and the purifying benefits of honey. The balm gently warms and transforms into a rich cream as it's massaged into the skin for an indulgent experience. Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm gives skin a firmer and more toned appearance while helping to restore the look of elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to the key ingredient of stabilized vitamin C. Unlike a traditional night cream, it transforms from a balm into a gentle face oil as you warm it in your hands before applying. Honey Savior is a soothing and healing multi-purpose salve that targets extra-dry skin, calms irritations and helps treat minor abrasions caused by dry, cracked skin. It is rich in natural honey sugars, amino acids, and B vitamins from royal jelly that encourage skin renewal and healing. It contains a unique combination of natural oils and waxes to calm irritations and moisturize the skin. Skin Dew Hydrating Essence face mist helps replenish radiance and moisture while protecting and soothing the skin. The vitalizing and energizing mist contains glycerin, which acts as a natural humectant and toner, helping attract moisture to the skin and providing extra hydration for a supple skin surface. The natural polymers help to set makeup by stopping oil m

Would this kit be a good investment or is it too expensive?
Is this a good value? I've been thinking about it for some time now
I've heard lots of great things about this but would like to try to actually believe the other people's reviews 🙌🏼
Start your review of Farmacy Skin Savior Kit!
Aurora, CO
2,134 reviews
Farmacy Skin Savior Kit uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Farmacy HAS to BE one of my top five brands- super pure. I love they use royal jelly. The honey mask warms up on the skin and turns your face white...AND it heats up!!!! I swear after it has set and I rinse it off.. My face feels super clean and brand new- kind of like when I was a young kid!! I highly recommend Farmacy products if you have never felt the power of nature on your skin!! It is truly healing. Love it!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Marion, VA
Farmacy is best skin care of have ever used. I enjoy every single product on the market by farmacy. It’s effective, cheap, and works extremely well. It’s always freshly made and not out of date. It’s an excellent brand that I recommend to anyone!
Staatsburg, NY
I absolutely fell in love with this brand after purchasing this kit. The honey potion mask is amazing and I love the warm sensation when I have it on. It leaves my skin soft and even brightens. The honey savior salve smells great but was too thick of a moisturizer for me. I was able to pass it on to my mother who LOVES IT. the skin dew is my all time favorite part of this kit. It's amazingly hydrating and I'm obsessed with the smell of it. The sleep tight night balm is perfect for nights when I need a little bit more moisture. the fact that it came with a reusable tin is absolutely amazing! I use it for all of my daily skincare items and it's perfect. have repurchased 3 out of the 4 items in this kit in full size. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves natural skincare that WORKS. The price is unbeatable for the amount of product you get in each container. This company is amazing and I have also purchased other products from them that I LOVE!
Natick, MA
I have been using the dew it eye cream for about a month now and still haven’t seen any improvement. It’s very pricey and I would like to see more improvements for the price.
Washington, DC
this is such a great value! But damn them for making me fall in love with the honey potion mask. The tightening balm is nothing special, but the mask! I would reccomend buying this kit if you have sensative skin, so you can sample the mask before making a commitment
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t know if this is the kit I got recently but it had a lot of the same products in it so it’s close enough. Regardless, this brand is awesome and literally anything you get will help your skin. Read up on them and invest cause my skin has been saying thank you ever since I started using farmacy
Antelope , CA
Love this brand I got it in a Sephora play box the first time I tried it. The face most is the one I love it is so refreshing and nice to have on the go to give your skin a boost. This brand uses very nice ingredients and is so good for the skin
Seriously obsessed with this company! This set is amazing! Great value and all their products are chemical free! You need to try this line & this set! The mist is one of the best sprays out there! Especially if you have super dry skin like myself! Purchased this at sephora!
Shippensburg, PA
First, I love that this came in a reusable tin tray. I don't love that it didn't come instructions on any of the products (especially the mask: how would you know how long to keep it on?), but, they were easy enough to find online. After trying each of the products, I'm not sure that I would buy the full size of them, but I still feel that this was a really great set, and worth the money.
Hamlin, WV
I love Farmacy Skincare! This brand is amazing! I use the Farmacy Skin Dew Mist daily and have noticed a big change in my skins texture. I just recently started with the other products and love them too.