Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Victoria R.Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY FARMACY

An innovative, lightweight day cream that locks in essential moisture. This cream smooths the skin, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and delivers a renewed sense of firmness and elasticity. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. Cichoric acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. Meanwhile, a complex of essential amino acids and copper helps firm the skin by supporting collagen synthesis and elastin production. Water lily flower extract helps reduce skin sensitivity, irritation, and redness, while a vegetable-based emollient supports the skin's moisture balance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!1 Answers
  • Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its textur...1 Answers
  • I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, ...4 Answers
Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz
  • "This product is EXCELLENT for those with sensitive skin like myself. It's so hydrating and gives me a youthful summery glow that's so hard to come by with dry/sometimes irritated skin. " in 3 reviews
Kim P.
Ayton, ON
This is my favourite moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this product never cause me to break out. Good consistency doesn't cause too much shine. Allows make up to go on smooth. The product in gentle and with its natural ingredients I can see why!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
This moisturize isn't super thick and works great for my combination, but living in a dry climate skin! I love to use this moisturizer after using the honey drop mask or the invincible serum. This moiturizer doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky and properly absorbes into the skin, leaving it feel soft and smooth.
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
I definitely enjoyed using this product, it is very hydrating and the balm-like texture was also very soothing on the skin. However, I won't be repurchasing because I started to notice that it balls up A TON on the skin & therefore isn't a product that works well under makeup. I think this is due to the waxes included in the ingredient list.
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, but haven't tried the day cream. How is it for oily skin? Is it light enough for summer? Thanks.
Mia M.
Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!
Belle L.
California
Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its texture like?