Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Victoria R.Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY FARMACY

An innovative, lightweight day cream that locks in essential moisture. This cream smooths the skin, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and delivers a renewed sense of firmness and elasticity. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. Cichoric acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. Meanwhile, a complex of essential amino acids and copper helps firm the skin by supporting collagen synthesis and elastin production. Water lily flower extract helps reduce skin sensitivity, irritation, and redness, while a vegetable-based emollient supports the skin's moisture balance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!1 Answers
  • Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its textur...1 Answers
  • I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, ...4 Answers
Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz
  • "This product is EXCELLENT for those with sensitive skin like myself. It's so hydrating and gives me a youthful summery glow that's so hard to come by with dry/sometimes irritated skin. " in 3 reviews
Shaughnessy H.
I did not like this product to much. When I applied it I though it would turn out great but it felt very sticky on the skin and took a long time to Soak into the skin. It didn't feel moisturizing at all it just sat on my skin.
Alexandra D.
I don't like this product. It doesn't absorb into my skin which I find highly ineffective of a moisturizer. It doesn't smell good either. I was really disappointed by this product especially because it costs so much money.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is a very nice lightweight moisturizer. Its jam packed with skin loving ingredients, and I feel like this is penetrating deeply into my skin when I use it. If used in combo with the co's serum, the result is lovely!
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
I got a sample of this latest three uses. I love it I will be purchasing the full size. It's hydrating a little sticky but I don't mind the feeling because I found my makeup settled well over top.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
Christine L.
Sioux City, IA
This is such a wonderful moisturizer for my red, irritated skin. The natural ingredients are soothing, taking away irritation, and truly moisturizes. I love this brand!
Veronica V.
Lightweight yet supple moisturizer that absorbs quickly and is effective. Doesn’t really have a smell. Doesn’t clogs my pores. Feels refreshing
Laura F.
Commerce Twp, MI
Rise n Shine is a nice moisturizer. It definitely does the job but it doesn’t change my life. I love having the minis for travel though.
Jessica M.
I love everything Farmacy! Especially this daily moisture lock cream! Leaves the skin feeling hydrated after every use!
cindy g.
I loved using this as my daily moisturizer. What I liked the most was that it absorbed into my skin well and quickly.
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, but haven't tried the day cream. How is it for oily skin? Is it light enough for summer? Thanks.
Mia M.
Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!
Belle L.
California
Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its texture like?