Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Victoria R.Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz uploaded by Alejandra L.

BY FARMACY

An innovative, lightweight day cream that locks in essential moisture. This cream smooths the skin, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and delivers a renewed sense of firmness and elasticity. The formula contains Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid. Cichoric acid helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen and normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion. Meanwhile, a complex of essential amino acids and copper helps firm the skin by supporting collagen synthesis and elastin production. Water lily flower extract helps reduce skin sensitivity, irritation, and redness, while a vegetable-based emollient supports the skin's moisture balance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!1 Answers
  • Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its textur...1 Answers
  • I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, ...4 Answers
Farmacy Rise 'N Shine Daily Moisture Lock 1.7 oz
  • "This product is EXCELLENT for those with sensitive skin like myself. It's so hydrating and gives me a youthful summery glow that's so hard to come by with dry/sometimes irritated skin. " in 3 reviews
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Really nice moisturizer for dry skin! I have been loving their products because it does work on my skin! It can be pricey, but it is effective and all products so far I use pea size amount and works great! Loving it!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product has excellent ingredients but the formula is far too thick. I think that if this was sold as a night cream, it would be more logical. But this product under makeup is so thick and difficult. I wouldn't recommend it because there are better options on the market both for day and night creams.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I got a sample of this product at Sephora with my rewards points, and I really like it! It keeps my skin moisturized all day long, even under mattifying makeup, has a pleasant scent that isn't too strong or irritating to my sensitive skin, and hasn't broken me out. Farmacy makes great cruelty-free products - I have the Sleep Tight firming night balm as well and it is fantastic! One thing I docked a star for though, was that it does take awhile to absorb into the skin and this product has no SPF either. I like a little sunscreen power in my daily moisturizer. Otherwise, it's practically perfect.
Courtney B.
I received a sample of this from Sephora to test out, and I'm so glad I was able to test it before purchasing a full size container because it's definitely not a good fit for me. The full size container packaging itself is lovely -- I like the wooden top and the clean graphic design. However, the product is thick and the smell is off-putting -- to me it's mostly scentless but has a faint undertone of plastic. The product is tacky after application and also starts to pill up into little balls while being applied. It did eventually sink in and moisturize my skin, but I couldn't get over the scent, tackiness and pilling. For a luxury product, I would expect much better performance.
Alena J.
I tried this along with their Sleep Tight Night Balm (which I will rave about forever). It's a really nice moisturizer, a tiny bit tacky but that goes away after a few minutes. I have tried every brand (FAB, Clinique, Josie Maran, etc) and couldn't find something that would work for me; if I hadn't found and loved the Belif moisturizer, I would have gone with this. It took care of my dryness without breaking me out, and left my skin very soft. Plus, the brand is natural and cruelty-free. I'll come back to this if I ever need to hunt for moisturizers again. Definitely recommend, and I look forward to trying more Farmacy products.
Andrea A.
Bettendorf
I love this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and this hasn’t cause me any breakouts at all. It absorbs really well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky at all. The smell isn’t too strong and I really like the texture of the product.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product in a sample size and am a little in the edge about it. The biggest benefit is that it is, as far as I can tell, unscented and good for sensitive skin. I can also feel it's firming properties on my skin. The biggest cons of this product is that it is rather tacky feeling, and that the sense of hydration is minimal (at least in one usage) I believe this can improve hydration of skin over time. I appreciate the values of this company and will consider purchasing from them in the future.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I worked with FARMACY to promote this item within their Perennial Picks Discovery Kit several weeks ago. I really ended up liking this moisturizer a lot. I have combination skin that is oily during the summer. This moisturizer doe snot make my skin feel greasy and it is not heavy. If you are not the type who like to switch out products because the seasons change, this is a good moisturizer that I feel can be used all year long.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I received this as a 100 point perk at Sephora. I LOVE the Farmacy masks so I assumed I would love this moisturizer. I've tried it a few times this week with different serums and primers and I can't get it to work for me. It rolls up on my skin. I might be able to use it as a night moisturizer, but not for under makeup.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I really like this moisturizer. It does have a tacky feeling when you first put it on but if you keep working it in it will start absorbing. I love this product paired with the grains face wash. I use it before I apply my CC cream and it keeps my face hydrated all day long.
Marisa B.
Longmont, CO
I just started using Farmacy night cream, which I love,, but haven't tried the day cream. How is it for oily skin? Is it light enough for summer? Thanks.
Mia M.
Can someone lmk how good this is? And where to get it!
Belle L.
California
Will this work well with dry skin? Also how is its texture like?