BY FARMACY

A potent, all-inclusive skin care treatment with innovative grains that transform into a gentle, foaming exfoliating cream with the addition of water. This gentle cleanser contains unique grains to cleanse, exfoliate, and clarify in one step for fresh, clear skin. Natural cranberry seeds provide a deep clean to lift away surface debris and promote skin clarity, while rice bran powder loosens dry skin cells and absorbs excess oils and surface impurities. A complex of white willow bark, carrot, green tea, and marshmallow soothe, protect, and calm the skin. The formula also contains Farmacy's Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I love this product! It is a really nice, gentle exfoliator that doesn't cause irritation, and leaves your skin feeling smooth, and hydrated. This is my number one recommendation for sensitive skin because it is not abrasive like your typical exfoliator, but gives a little more gratification than your typical water activated powder exfoliant. This also safe to use every day!
Alex R.
Alex R.
I love this product!! It's a gentle exfoliant that I use everyday. I have dry skin and this didn't strip down my skin at all, if anything it hydrated it. I don't have acne but little bumps that I hated. Now my face feels so soft and smooth plus it brightened my skin. Only downside is that it can get messy and you can pour out to much product
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
A fabulous mild exfoliant that is suitable for all skin types a little goes a long way. I love the Farmacy brand and every product has exceeded my expectations.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Deltona, FL
I love this I've been using it as an everyday cleanser and it has helped my skin clear up it has helped my enlarged pores and blackheads it has simple packaging but I'd definitely recommend if you have oily skin