BY FARMACY

A potent, all-inclusive skin care treatment with innovative grains that transform into a gentle, foaming exfoliating cream with the addition of water. This gentle cleanser contains unique grains to cleanse, exfoliate, and clarify in one step for fresh, clear skin. Natural cranberry seeds provide a deep clean to lift away surface debris and promote skin clarity, while rice bran powder loosens dry skin cells and absorbs excess oils and surface impurities. A complex of white willow bark, carrot, green tea, and marshmallow soothe, protect, and calm the skin. The formula also contains Farmacy's Echinacea GreenEnvy™, a unique, patent-protected variant of echinacea purpurea that contains the highest known concentration of cichoric acid, which helps protect the skin by supporting natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated with naturally derived ingredients. It is also free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring and is not tested on animals. see more...

Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my absolute favorite cleanser! A little goes a long way, and I love that it's in powder form until I mix it with water. It makes my skin soooooo soft! I use it in conjunction with the day cream, night gel and anti-aging serum. Highly recommend.
Annaliza F.
Lyndhurst
One of my favorite dry grain cleansers. It’s definitely very gentle and makes my face feel super clean. A little goes a long way with this product so a bottle of it will last you a long time!
Emily B.
I used to use bare minerals powder face wash but recently switched to this because it’s more natural.
I only wash my face at night with a cleanser and just water in the morning.
I like that it’s powder form for traveling and it also contains less ingredients.

Leaves my dry sensitive skin feeling clean and not too dried out or irritated.

Will continue buying.
Rachel M.
I love this product! It is a really nice, gentle exfoliator that doesn't cause irritation, and leaves your skin feeling smooth, and hydrated. This is my number one recommendation for sensitive skin because it is not abrasive like your typical exfoliator, but gives a little more gratification than your typical water activated powder exfoliant. This also safe to use every day!
Alex R.
I love this product!! It's a gentle exfoliant that I use everyday. I have dry skin and this didn't strip down my skin at all, if anything it hydrated it. I don't have acne but little bumps that I hated. Now my face feels so soft and smooth plus it brightened my skin. Only downside is that it can get messy and you can pour out to much product
Erin S.
Love this line! The face wash feels good and I know it’s good because it’s natural, literally! Love their night time lotion the most. The face wash is a bit difficult because you can’t get the whole bottle wet, so no shower use.
Natalie T.
Washington, IA
Ya’ll dry OR oily skin this is the hands down best cleanser. It has a light exfoliant that’s perfection for removing light oils, dust and debris. And it’s so fun to use going from powder to lather with just a little water.
Alexis W.
Super gentle while exfoliating a great amount ! This stuff works miracles for resurfacing my skin to its natural balance . Well worth the value and lasted a while . Will be repurchasing again and will recommend to others !
Brittany H.
Deltona, FL
I love this I've been using it as an everyday cleanser and it has helped my skin clear up it has helped my enlarged pores and blackheads it has simple packaging but I'd definitely recommend if you have oily skin
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
A fabulous mild exfoliant that is suitable for all skin types a little goes a long way. I love the Farmacy brand and every product has exceeded my expectations.